45

Next Day | 12pm

"Come on Jayda, wake up

"Come on Jayda, wake up." Nau'Jour tapped Jayda, and she opened her eyes.

"What? You okay?" She asked, raising up out of her bed.

"Yeah. We going shopping, get dressed." He told her, and she looked at him.

"I don't wanna go shopping. I wanna sleep." She frowned.

"Girl go get dressed. Gone." He laughed, waving her off.

She realized he had a towel around his waist so had just got out the shower.

Jayda walked in her bathroom, taking her clothes off and getting in the shower.

She let the hot water run down her body, then she bathed and got out.

She wrapped her towel around her body, brushing her teeth.

She walked in her room, seeing Nau'Jour dressed.

"Icy papi." She stuck her tongue out at him, and he laughed.

She walked in her closet, dropping her towel. She rubbed in her champagne toast lotion, then slid on some panties.

Jayda pulled a dress on, with some colorful nikes.

"Is this tacky? Maybe. Who gone check me though?" She mumbled to herself, putting her jewelry on.

She pulled her bonnet off, brushing her long straight bundles.

Jayda grabbed some shades, putting them in her black Chanel purse. She grabbed her mask, putting it in her purse as well.

She sprayed her warm vanilla perfume, then walked out of her closet.

"Damnnnnn." Nau'Jour put his head in her neck, and she laughed.

"I can touch yo ass? Real quick." He smirked, and she nodded.

He slapped her ass before gripping it, making her laugh.

"That shit fat mama." He told her, and she pulled her dress down some.

"I know that's rightttt. Can I see your teeth?" She smiled up at him, and he laughed, before showing her his grills.

"Purpurpurpur!" She rubbed his face, and he smiled.

"Come on crazy." He grabbed her hand, pulling her out the house.

"Take my pictures baby." He passed her, his phone, and he grabbed his money.

"Okay mr big bands bussing out the Bentley bentaygaaaa." Jayda took his pictures, and he laughed.

She passed him his phone, getting in the car.

Nau'Jour pulled off, shuffling his playlist, playing one of his songs.

"If I ever, broke yo heart, baby know that I ain't mean it gotta listen to the words that I'm saying." Jayda rubbed his face as he drove, and he smiled.