37

Next Day.

Jayda woke up, hearing the music that she put on this morning playing loudly

She turned it down some, stretching.

She got out the bed, walking to the bathroom.

She grabbed her toothbrush out of her bag, brushing her teeth. She threw on an oversized t shirt, and grabbed her phone.

She texted a promoter back, before switching over to Instagram, hearing Ella playing on the tv.

She turned the TV up, starting a live video.

Jayda sat her phone up, getting 12k views.

"Wassup yall." She waved, before turning around.

"Drop them drawls, give me a wall, fuck me tall, yeah he bald. And you know he a boss, pretty pussy got the sauce." Jayda rapped, making her ass clap.

"Ah, ah, ah." She hyped herself, grabbing the bed and shaking her ass to the song. She held her shirt down as she danced.

She turned around, laughing.

"I'm not pregnant mufucka I be eating good." Jayda frowned, seeing a few comments asking was she pregnant. She sat on the floor, making sure the camera can only see the top of her body.

"Im fat yall?" She asked, lifting her shirt up.

"Yall just be fucking talking. Look at this 4 pack." She pointed to her flat stomach, laughing.

"I just got on here to show y'all my ass. I love my body foreal." She chuckled.

She read a few comments saying she got surgery.

"I didn't get surgery. Stop capping on my name, y'all should've seen my mama fine ass. This ass is real, stop playing." She mugged the camera.

Jayda read a comment saying her boobs had got bigger the last few months.

"My titties starting getting big when Von started fucking me. That's natural. Got my shit sitting nice not gone lie." Jayda told them.

"Look at my hips, he got my shit spreading." She stood up, pulling her shirt tight against her body, showing off her figure.

"Duh, I know my hips been wide, but they're wider now." She ran her hands down her hips.

She read a few comments, smacking her lips.

"My ass been fat. But yeah, it's bigger now too. Y'all heard it straight from me, good dick get that body right, for sure. And I be eating good, so yeah." She told the live.

"Yall wanna do a Q and A? Request the live yall. And don't piss me off either, I will go off on y'all ass if y'all ask some dumb shit." She laughed.

She added somebody to the live, and a girl appeared.