19

Next Day

Jayda had just woken up from a weed coma, her brother still asleep beside her, as they laid in her bed

"Shit." She groaned, catching a migraine.

Leon opened his eyes, stretching.

"Still get them headaches huh? Weak head ass girl." He mumbled, and she rolled her eyes.

She stood up out of her bed, walking to her bathroom.

She peed, then brushed her teeth.

Jayda grabbed a new toothbrush, and a face towel, setting it on the counter.

She walked out, and Leon walked in.

"Where the hell is my phone?" She frowned, flipping the cover up, and she heard it fall on the ground.

"I fucking hate when that happens." She rolled her eyes, grabbing her phone off of the ground.

Jayda powered it on, seeing she had 4 missed calls from Von.

"Shit." She mumbled, FaceTiming him.

"Hm?" He answered, and she saw that he was still asleep.

"I'm sorry for waking you baby, I was in a weed coma when you called. You good?" She asked him, and he chuckled.

"Yeah I'm good lil folks." He rose up out his bed, walking to his bathroom.

He brushed his teeth as Jayda watched him.

"What you do yesterday?" He asked her, walking back in his room.

"Talked to Jaydyn. We smoked and fell asleep." She told him, and he smiled.

"That's good. I'm proud of you." He replied, and she laughed.

"I'm finna go lil nigga come lock the door." Leon spoke, walking towards the door.

Jayda followed him, opening the door for him.

She wrapped her arms around him, and he chuckled, hugging her back.

"I love you Wayda." He said, walking to his car.

"I love you too big bitch!" She waved, and he shook his head, pulling off.

Jayda closed her door, locking it as Von laughed.

"Never did you call foe a big bitch." Von shook his head.

"And did. Nigga big as hell." Jayda shrugged.

"What you doing today lil folks?" Von asked her, getting dressed.

"I'm going out with Dess and Chay for brunch. What you gotta do?" She watched as he pulled his draws off.

"Shit, finna go to the studio." Von spoke, but Jayda wasn't listening.