38

2 days later.

"Dayvon come home to me please

"Dayvon come home to me please." Jayda frowned in the FaceTime camera.

"I'm recording lil folks. Ima come over later." He chuckled.

"No. Come over now. Pleaseeee." She dramatically fell back on her bed, making him laugh.

"Why?" He looked at her, and she sat back up.

"Because if you don't, Ima kill myself. I will die right now." She told him, and he laughed.

"Ight baby I'm on my way. You hungry?" He asked her, dapping up his producer and walking out.

"No I just want you to hurry up and come home please." She pouted, and he got in his car, pulling off.

"I'm on my way. I love you." He smiled at her, and her heart melted.

"I love you way more." She waved at him, and his smiled widened.

Jayda hung up the phone, falling back on her bed.

She missed him so much even though he was just at her house yesterday.

A few minutes later, Von walked in her room with a Wendy's bag.

"Hi handsome." She smiled, jumping on top of him making him laugh.

She kissed his nose, and he smiled.

"I missed you so much." She frowned as he sat down with her.

"I missed you too lil folks. I got you food." He held the bag out to her and she smiled.

He knew her so well, she was hungry even though she said she wasn't.

"Why you tell me you wasn't hungry?" He asked, watching her eat her fries.

"Because I wanted to hurry and see you." She told him, drinking her strawberry lemonade.

She sat her food down, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Why you acting like you ain't seen me in years?" He chuckled.

"You been so busy lately, it feel like we been drifting. And now I'm crying." She pouted, wiping her face.

"Damn I ain't even realize baby. I'm sorry." He wiped her face, and she smiled.

He pulled his phone out, pressing a few buttons before putting it on her bed.

"What you did?" She asked, rubbing his face.

"Took the next week off. I'm all yours baby. You wanna go on vacation or something?" He rubbed her waist and she laughed.

"Yall really gotta stop spoiling me like this." She hugged him, and he kissed her neck.

"I'm sorry foreal. Next time let me know as soon as you realize Ight? You come first before anybody and anything." He rubbed her back, and she hugged him tighter making him laugh.