36

2 weeks later.

"Toosii get the fuck off of me before I beat yo ass in this bitch

"Toosii get the fuck off of me before I beat yo ass in this bitch." Jayda tried pulling Toosii's arms off of her.

"Girl shut the fuck up." He kissed her neck and she rolled her eyes.

She was currently upset because he ate the rest of her cookie pudding that she had in the freezer.

"No, bro get off of me." She pushed his head away from her neck.

"I'll buy you some more." He laughed, and she slightly pouted.

"Nigga you can't buy that shit. Von mama made that for me. Let me the fuck go." She smacked her lips.

"Chill out cussing like that Jayda. I'm not playing with yo' ass." He looked down at her and she frowned.

She snatched away from him, and he laughed, grabbing a caprisun.

Jayda grabbed her phone, calling Von.

"Wassup baby?" He answered.

"Nau'Jour ate my shit. Now he drinking my caprisuns, Nana put that shit down!" She snatched it out of his hand and he laughed.

She pouted, drinking out of the caprisun.

"I'll have my mama make you some more baby. What you doing?" He said in the phone, requesting a FaceTime.

She pulled the phone from her ear, accepting the FaceTime and smiling once she seen his face.

"Nothing. I just beat his ass." She shrugged, and Toosii rolled his eyes.

"Quit that fucking lying." He popped her leg and she frowned, before she started crying making him smack his lips.

"Toosii I'ma beat yo ass if you keep fucking with her." Von said in the phone, and Toosii snatched the phone from Jayda.

"Nigga fuck you. Come get her crybaby ass, she annoying." Nau'Jour laughed, watching Jayda cry.

"I'm finna pull up and beat yo ass hold up." Von pulled in Jayda driveway and Toosii laughed.

Von walked in Jayda's door and they started slap boxing making Jayda laugh.

"Nigga stop reaching for my hair pussy." Von laughed, ducking and uppercutting Toosii.

"Awl hell nah." Toosii kicked Von's feet from under him, grabbing his feet and pulling him around the living room.

Jayda jumped on Toosii back, making him laugh.

"Nah yall jumping me. Jayda get yo fat ass off of me."

Toosii backed up, falling on the couch.

Jayda let him go and he started tickling her.

"Alright chill, I quit, shit Von I was on your side." She laughed, as they both tickled her.

"I can't breathe." Jayda got out between her laughs.