𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

"𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃."

𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙹𝙰𝙸𝙻, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝟹:𝟸𝟶𝚙𝚖.

"finally going home, huh holmes?" officer myers chuckles as he watches trez return in his jumpsuit. "my favorite prisoner."

trez chuckles as he rolls his eyes. "yea and i don't plan on coming back either," folding up the orange suit in his hands before placing it in the bin.

"aw," myers frowns. "try and come visit me again. i'll get bored without you here starting fights between the new inmates." he laughs and trez joins in.

"well, alex is still here to take my place. enjoy it while it last," he smiles. officer myers hands trez's back his clothing. the last streetwear he ever had on since he got locked up.

he held it up to his nose, inhaling the fabric's scent. still smelled like his signature scent, valentino. "go on, get dressed now boy'. your ride waiting for you,"

he went into the bathroom, changing into the long sleeve navy blue tommy hilfiger shirt along with his black ripped jeans. and of course, to top off every hood nigga's outfit, his air force 1's.

they was still clean from the last time he had them on. "ready to go?" officer myers asked a smile plastered on his face.

"hell yea, tired of showerin around niggas." he jokes.

mayers shakes his head as he escorts him out of the office. when they get outside, trez is met with the same gate he walking in through two years ago.

now he was walking out of it, for good.

as he walked out he couldn't help but feel a sense of fear. he was back in the outside world. he didn't know what awaited him, shit, or who was awaiting him.

"hopefully the next time i see you, it'll be outside of this barbwire," mayers says patting trez's shoulder. "promise?"

"i promise," he smiles looking back at gate seeing that it was now slowly opening up. his heart began to race. this was it.

he was going back home.

when it fully opened up. he saw a black telsa outside parked in front of the facility, the windows were tinted so he couldn't really see who was in the vehicle.

"is that your ride?" mayers asked crossing his arms. trez shrugged, "ion know who that is," looking harder to see if he try and recognize the car.

a head peaked over the top of the car, as they got of the car. the door closed behind them and heels clacking against the concrete was now being heard.

as the sound grew louder indicating they were getting closer, trez knew exactly who it was. her black michael kors trench coat blowing from the small autumn breeze.

she lifts up her sunglasses, a wide smile on her face as she was just an inch away from the younger, "tay'zon! my trez baby," she practically screamed rushing in to pull him into a hug.

it was his auntie renia or what he called her auntie nia. his guardian, his primary caretaker. almost, his second mother.

that sudden emotion of fear he was feeling disappeared instantly as he melted away in her arms. hesitantly wrapping his around her, it's been a while since he's had a hug.

this felt brand new.

"i missed you," she smiled her voice wavering a bit. "so, so, soooo much!" she finally lets him go looking up at his face placing a hand on his cheek. "my lil tay'zon,"

he cleared his throat that felt like it was clogged with a million words. "you ready to go?" she asked. trez nods and looks back at officer myers, "see you around town, officer."

the man smiles with a nod, "i'll see you around town, mr. holmes."

─────────

trez looked out the window as they drove down the busy streets of illinois. he forgot how it got dark early during the colder seasons, so the street lights and tall buildings were starting to illuminate.

"so how was it?" renia starts not taking her eyes off the road. trez chuckles lowly, "i never wanna go back. ever."

she giggles, "i'm glad. how long are you on parole?"

"for a whole month," he says leaning back on the head rest. "this is gonna be the worst month of my life."

renia reaches over with her free leg and pats his leg. "it won't be that bad. me and ms. cookie planned you a welcome home party,"

"auntie, y'all didn't have to do that-"

"well we wanted too. it's this saturday so we gotta go shopping. i'm sure you've grown over the past two years," she smiled widely. "now, what do we want to eat? i'm thinking chinese or red lobster!"

trez let out a small laugh knowing the woman was an extreme foodie and didn't mind spending money on it at all, so he always ate good.

"red lobster sounds good," he nods. renia cheered excitement, "ok okayyyy! we about to be eatin' good."

shaking his head, he sat back comfortably getting more comfortable. he missed being home.

alot.