𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐒

"𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍."

𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙰'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝟺:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
monday, november 10th.

trez fixed his black and white SOX fitted, titling it to the side of his head as he waited for chi to pull up. before he got a chance to text her and ask her where she was at, a black mustang pulled up followed behind a beeping of the horn.

he gets up and checks the house door, making sure it was look and the security system was working before heading down the porch, getting into the car.

"wassup dopeboy," he jokes once he gets in and buckled. "unc must've let you hold his car."

chi shook her head with a smile on her face, "hell yea, this bit' ride smoove as hell."

"everybody downtown finna be stoppin' yo ass. they know this car too well," he slides his hand across the smooth dashboard material.

"more publicity for me." she smiles turning up the radio some for them both to hear.

today was the day riley was doing his tattoo, first time he was gonna see where he even worked at, cause at first it was an at home thing.

couple of stick and pokes.

"so wassup with you and big k?" trez asked looking over at her. "i noticed you was on stand offish shit." out of the four, chi was the one to be more antisocial then the others.

she shakes her head, eyes focusing on the road, "nun. we just ain't close like that ever since you left." she shrugs.

"why, what happened?"

chi shook her head once again,

flashback.

"come on chi, you can't tell him. this shit gon' kill him."

"all information y'all know of is disclosed. cannot be discussed outside this courtroom."

"ion gotta imagine what's gone happen, aint shit gone happen!"

end of flashback.

she lets out a sigh, "nothing, we just grew apart. you held the group together and without you, it was just me and riley."

trez nods, "well atleast y'all still close. we was trio before anything," he smiles. chi flashes him one also,

"of course. couldn't let him follow behind k old ass." she laughs. trez nods in agreement.