𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘.

"𝐈'𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎. 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎."

𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻| 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

thursday, november 7th.
12:56PM.

trez was the first to get of the car as he was waiting for his aunt to finish her business phone call. walked to the front of the car, leaning against the hood of the black telsa.

the brisk autumn breeze hitting him harshly, causing him to shiver. he shoves his hands in his burgundy nike tech, as he looks up at the brick home in front of him.

his childhood home to be exact. looking up further he saw a window and that window happened to be his bedroom window.

look a little further over, his mother's window since they were across the hall from each other. it never felt like it though. most days, even when she was home it felt like she wasn't there.

"don't come in my room, trez. we handling grown people business," his mother audrey says, getting up from the couch along with her two friends.

lisa and nicole.

"man you finna get high," he rolls his eyes grabbing the remote to change the channel. "don't worry bout it. i'm finna go anyways."

"go where?" the woman stops in her tracks turning back around placing a hand on her hips.

"probably slide to auntie crib or hang with reezy and chi." he shrugs.

"how many times i gotta tell yo ass stop going to that hoe house? bad enough she criticizin my parentin' skills!"

trez doesn't respond he just continues flipping through the channels. audrey chuckles lowly as walks back in the living room, grabbing the lamp that sat on the small coffee table next to the couch.

throwing the object into the tv, causing the screen to go completely black. "what's your fucking problem?!" trez shouts hopping up from off the couch.

"you wanna know my problem? you my goddamn problem!" pointing her finger in his face. grabbing her hand and harshly throwing it down, causing her to snatch her arm from out his grip.

she pushes the boy by the chest, "you ain't shit! all you do is sit on yo ass like yo damn daddy did when he was here!"

"my daddy ain't never sit on his ass! he tried to help you out with yo' drug addiction!"

she lets out a laugh, "really? he must've told you?"

to prevent himself from putting his hands on her, he walks around her to go upstairs to his room. he ignored her taunts, her screams, everything.