𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄.

"𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃."

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼.
monday, november 17th.

huey looked at his phone with a confused expression on his face, wondering why dinero wasn't texting him back. he was supposed to go over there in like an hour or so anyways- but still he always answered his phone.

"just go over there. you gotta go anyways he probably fell asleep or sum." caesar tells him as he grabs his grabs his car keys off the kitchen counter. huey nods putting his phone into his back pocket.

"riley! we're leaving come lock the door!" huey shouts up the stairs. "aight!" riley shouts back.

mini time skip.

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙾'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.

20 mins later they arrive at dinero's place, both getting out the car which made huey look at him. "where you going?"

"with you." caesar says walking past him to start walking up the pathway. huey follows behind him confused. "the question i should be asking is, why?"

caesar glances back him before looking back ahead. "look," he nods his head towards the porch where dinero's cousin sat. huey rolls his eyes.

"they're always here. it's fine."

"not after what happened it's not."

they reach the house walking up the three little steps. niko and devin watching them closely. "wassup huey," niko smiled in which earned him a smack to the chest by devin.

"ouch!"

devin glares at him before looking at huey with a sly smile. "dinero is upstairs." huey squints his eyes at him trying to decipher what his tone meant- but he thought it wasn't important.

"i can't stand you two."

"rude." niko scoffs.

huey shakes his head pushing open the door to let him and caesar in. "just be quiet or stay down here." he tells caesar as they walk to the stairs.

"i'm not even loud." caesar says lowly rolling his eyes. "and who gives a fuck about waking him up?"

"i do!" huey whisper-shouts making caesar kiss his teeth. "you like him just a little too much. he ain't shit."

"stop talking about him like that, ceez."

the continue their quiet conversation as they walk down the hallway and all the way til they reached dinero's room, the door behind closed.