𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎.

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓."

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝚝𝚑.
2:30PM

trez fixed the purple LA fitted on top his head as he waited for someone to come answer to his knock that he previously sent to the door. he pulled out his phone, sending renia text to assure her that he made it there safely.

the door swings open revealing riley. trez felt his breath hitched as he looked at the younger, his best friend, the person he taught the game to.

didn't look so young anymore, hm?

"damn nigga!" riley grins pulling the elder into a brotherly hug. "act like yo' ass seen a ghost! come in!" he exclaims pulling away to allow trez into the home.

trez smiles as he walks into the home. it didn't change not one bit and when the diffuser distributed the scent of cinnamon bark, a heavy sense of nostalgia weigh down on his chest.

riley walks into the kitchen, trez slowly trotting along causing the younger to look back at him, "nigga, you know yo ass basically lived here. stop actin like a bitch." he cackles as he opens the fridge.

trez gave him the middle finger before sitting at the island, "damn," running his hands along the marble top, "its been a min ain't it. what i missed?" looking up at the boy.

riley turns around two grape sodas in his hand, sliding one to the older who caught it before it went off the edge.

" a fucking lot."

so, riley caught him up on all his crazy adventures. how he went to see his grandad for a summer and almost died or how him and chi got chased out of multiple cornerstores along the south side.

"y'all niggas wanna t up soon as i get locked up," trez laughs before taking a swing of his soda. "what about aunt cookie and yo brother?"

riley burps as he finishes off his soda, throwing it in the trash. "auntie straight," walking back to the island. "huey,"

he shrugs, "that nigga got a nigga and i'll kill that nigga."

trez begans to laugh, hitting the countertop slightly, "bro what?! fuck is you talkin' about?"

"his boyfriend a fucking lame. you know i don't like huey," riley points at his chest. "but if he asked me to knock off dinero? i would literally do it in a heartbeat. i hate that nigga."

trez raised a brow, "damn he that bad? what he be doi-"

being cut off by the door slamming closed, seeing huey march into the home. riley rolls his eyes, "what happened now?" he mumbles.