𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍.

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆."

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙱𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚂, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝟿:𝟷𝟸𝙰𝙼

renia pulls at her id tag as she waited in the starbucks line. she had to be to work at ten and even though it was only early nine, she still wanted to be on the way—not waiting in a long ass line.

she sighs heavily as looking down at her watch looking at the time in a way to pass it.

"this is why i shoulda stayed my classy boujie rachet ass at dunkin' you niggas in this rich ass place need to speed it up." she hears the women in front of her women rant. the voice sounded very familiar, but it couldn't have been who she thought it was.

she went back to new york.

she peaks over her shoulder, trying to get a better look of her. the women snaps her head back looking at renia in the face,

"damn! you mighty close the fuck you looki-" she stops mid rant realization appearing on her face. "renia?"

"skye?"

      flashback.

"if it's a problem, then leave won't do me no harm." skye shrugs. renia looks up at the older in disbelief, tears almost,

"you rather throw our relationship away instead of communicating?!"

"it's not throwing it away, it's letting it go. cause obviously it's not working-"

"it could fucking work!" renia shouts. "if you just talk!"

"and get where, renia?!" skye stands up from her seat. "no where! exactlyyyyyyy! so let's NOT waste time, if yo ass know anything then you would know ion like wasting fucking time so why the FUCK? are we wasting it?!

"bitch, we not wasting shit! its a fucking simple problem we could talk out! its what comes with a relationship!"

skye blinks, knowing the younger was right. but it would never come out her mouth and that was her problem.

"okay. so talk and we can be done."

flashback over.

the older blinked, looking renia up and down almost in a form of annoyance. "it is you." she mutters.

renia squints her eyes, "yea. it is. what's the problem?" also taking a step back. the two women looked over each other in curiosity.  curious, on how different they looked since the last time they saw each.