𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐖."
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!
excuse any mistakes btw.

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
7:30PM| SAME DAY.

trez shook the peanut m&ms in his hands as he leans on kitchen counter. watching riley grab a water bottle out of the fridge. "you gone be straight while i'm gone?" he asks trez, closing the fridge behind him.

"yea. i'm finna go mess with huey for a lil while and ima dip." trez says pointing his thumb towards the door. riley nods throwing up the deuces before walking out the front door.

trez was now left in the kitchen alone finishing off his bag of m&m's and grabbing a water out the fridge to wash it all down. "whew," he sighs. "real nigga snack, might gotta go back to da sto'."

"huey!" he shouts loudly walking towards the stairs. "if you sleep get up! i wanna talk to you!"

huey who was upstairs in his room looks over at his door sighing deeply throwing the covers over his head.

a few seconds later. there's a knock at his door.

"go away trez!" huey shouts. the older smacks his teeth leaning on the door. "you gone do me like that, bestie?"

no response.

"huey, for real. you cannot lock yourself in here all day- well it's like 6 so all night," he frowns. "that's unhealthy."

"i can and i will!"

trez smacks his teeth at how childish huey sounded. taking a moment to think of what he can say to butter him up.

"riley told me what happened. full detail."

this made huey groan, not only was he heartbroken he gotta be embarrassed too?

trez smirks. "i know alot of embarrassing things about you. this is at the bottom of the list."

huey slowly removes the cover from over his head looking at the door. "like what?"

"i still remember your lil imaginary friend- what his name was? goddamn, landon wasn't it?" he smirks.

"his name was london!"

"whatever or that one time jazmine forced you to dress up in tutu's for tea parties."

"tay'zon! you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" huey shouts so he could hear him over his laughter.

"and i didn't! i'm just telling you!" he laughs. eventually the door opened almost making him fall into the room if he didn't catch himself. huey looked down at him with an unimpressed look, shaking his head before walking back over to his bed.