𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐃𝐍𝐀

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔"
WILL PROOFREAD LATER.

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝟸:𝟻𝟼𝙿𝙼

jazmine props her back against huey's headboard. tapping away on her phone, texting whoever. her long acrylics making a sound everytime she pressed a letter on keyboard.

"does dinero know you're going out with your new boyfriend?" she smirks looking up at him, the light from her phone illuminating her face.

huey scrunches up his face as he pulls up his jeans, "boyfriend? trez?"

"uh- yea," she laughs, sitting up and crawling to end of the king sized bed. "okay, so maybe not boyfriend. your crush."

huey puts his hand up, "i was 13. let's let the past be the past."

"uh huh, and you, the activist always say, 'history repeats itself.'

"and me going to the mall with trez and chi is history repeating itself?" throwing on his shirt, once doing so he looked at her like she was crazy again.

"jaz, please. i don't like him, and won't like him. ever again."

she rolls her eyes, kissing her teeth as she gets up off the bed. "sooo extra. just have fun." she smiles. huey nods, hearing a ding come from his phone letting him know he got a text.

walking over to his dresser, lifting up his phone to get a better look.

'best to be outside in 10 or we leavin yo ass 💯'

the younger rolls his eyes before liking the message and before he could walk off he got another message—

'thats not a response, definitely bouta leave yo ass now.'

huffing slightly opening up imessage completely to text him back.

trez shut the hell up.

on my foe nem grave.

bye trez.

huey shoves his phone in his back pocket, walking over to his closet to grab his jacket. "see you jazz."

"mhm, have fun." she snickers waving him goodbye. he rolls his eyes as he walks out his room and downstairs.