𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.

"𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈 𝐃𝐎."
not proofread.

𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻| 𝙰𝚄𝙳𝚁𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟻𝙰𝙼
sunday, november 16th.

"how come no matter where you go you don't know how to act, tay'zon?" audrey groans as throws the dirty clothing into the washing machine. "i tell renia to do one simple thing and she can't even do that!"

trez shakes his head listening to his mother rant. "i was defending myself, ma."

"so what tay?! the boy didn't even put his hands on you first!"

"and who was i to sit around and wait for him to put his hands on me!" he exclaims. audrey sighs, looking up at the ceiling closing her eyes. she takes a brief second then opening her eyes.

"you what you can do for me? you can get the hell out of my face and go wash them dishes." turning around to look at him. "how about that?"

he blows out a breath before walking away, she could hear his saying this under his breath. "and shut the hell up!"

"i'm not even saying anything, ma! god." he groans. he reaches the sink turning on the water waiting for it to get hot. sticking his hand in and out of the flow of water.

the sound of his phone going off makes him smack his teeth. he uses his dry hand to grab it out of his pocket, answering it.

"hello?"

"you have approximately an hour to get down to my office. that hour starts now."

the phone clicks and he pulls away reading the contact name, 'P.O'. this making him curse under his breath.

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

the woman stares at trez intensely, eyes burning into him as he shifted uncomfortably in the hard chair. she looks over at her laptop turning it towards him.

on the screen was footage from the mall incident. trez bites the inside of his cheek looking away from the screen, he didn't wanna look at that.

"no, no! look at this! it's my favorite part where you sent a kick to his face!" she glares at him.

"alright, in my defense-"

she closes down the laptop harshly eyes now back on trez. "in your defense? you sent him home with multiple injuries. you lucky they don't wanna sue!"

he lets out a deep breath.

"you're on parole! you just got home, are you trying to go back?!"

"no, but i-"