𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖.

BEFORE WE START everyone meet our new character, paige!! welcome to the crew! now, to the story!!

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

"𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓, 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍."

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝚂𝚈𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙾𝚂, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻

𝟷:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼
wednesday, november 19th.

paige pops her bubblegum while absentmindedly flipping through the pages of the latest edition of harper's bazaar. the shop was always quiet during the early afternoon, mainly because everyone was in school.

she was pulled away from her thoughts when she heard the bell ring, letting her know someone has entered. she looks up popping her gum once again eyes landing on riley.

"reezy? nigga, don't you got school?" she asks tilting her head at him confusingly. riley looks back at her also confused.

"uh, yea and don't you got school?"

"i mean yea, but why are you here?"

riley takes off his coat putting it on the coat hanger before walking further in the shop. "this nigga i know asked could he get a tat. figured i squeeze him in." he nods.

paige looks down at the booklet of her that held all the appointment timings. "is he on the list?" she asks gum smacking obnoxiously on purpose.

"nah but-"

"then he can't be squeezed in."

riley kisses his teeth. "paige, don't start your shit with me today."

she gasps lightly holding a hand to her chest. "then how can i have a successful work day if i don't start my shit with you today?" she smiles teasingly. riley rolls his eyes walking past the front desk.

"whatever, you just send him to the back when he get here."

now she was the one to roll her eyes- this time in a playful manner. "so sassy." she mutters before going back to her magazine.