𝟼. [ '𝟾ᴛʜ ʙᴀʟʟ' ] ⛈️

"Lady (Y/N), you have a visitor" Your butler announced as you felt the presence of another person stepping in.

You turned around only to face a familiar redhead you're tired of seeing.

"Leave us, please" You politely ordered Silvain, he bows and obeyed your command. "Princess is picking up the herbs herself, huh" Diluc spoke, you were alarmed by his sudden nickname for you.

"I don't live in a palace with 500 maids, Diluc. Sometimes, I have to do things myself" You rolled your eyes, finishing up with the last bit of herbs you harvested. "I figured you'd be here anyway" You picked up the two baskets and went back inside, Diluc just follows behind you as you made your way to the kitchen.

"I had a chat with Raphael, by the way" Diluc leans on the counter table. "you what?!" You pulled out a knife, only to use it to cut the herbs, but it almost seemed like you pulled it out to murder him.

"He's very interested in you, possibly in love"

"You do not have the right to speak to my guests without my presence" You begin to chop the herbs harshly, while staring into Diluc's eyes.

"The way you're chopping those make me nervous" He points out. You can't tell if he was being sarcastic due to his typical expressionless face. "This could be you one day" You smiled, indicating the chopped herbs.

"There you are dear. Oh-  good afternoon Master Diluc, I didn't expect to see you here" Your father shows up, shaking Diluc's hand.

"Need anything, Father?" You began to mush the freshly cut herbs.

"We have a family meeting today, everyone's already there"

"Mhm, I'll be there" You nodded. Your father left the room as you continued to do your job. "Do you need help with putting this on your wound?" You asked Diluc.

Although, you suddenly realized that his body was devilishly attractive and you're not sure if you'll still be alive after seeing it the second time. This was supposed to be normal for you and your patients, he just happen to be built differently, it makes your heart beat.

"sure-"

"GRANDMA WILL DO IT FOR YOU! *Ahem* She will do it for you, I have to attend the meeting" You tried to stay calm and act mature even though you're clearly a blushing mess.

In family meetings, there's always 1 person who will not attend, in case there's a patient that comes in during the session. The other Regenfall clan members are available, however, there needs to be a family member that will take charge. That person is your grandmother. She has no need to attend meetings because she claims herself to be "too old".

You nervously gave him the container with the mushed ingredients and ran away. Though you have forgotten to tell Diluc where to go, so he will most likely get lost.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"What will we do, love? For your birthday" Your mother asked her husband. "We even have guests over, we can't have a typical celebration like last year"

You were relieved to escape helping Diluc with his wound problem, but now you're facing an even bigger problem; Parties.

You're the head of preparing for celebrations. Unfortunately, no one was hired for that role, because your parents needed a family member who can prepare parties that they can approve of without having to order to fix everything again.