Stay Peachy

A/N: Day 4! I personally think this one is the best so far.... (that I've written.... I still have 7 more fics to write😭) Enjoy The Return of Mr. Banana's Costume! If this is bad or doesn't make sense, welcome to my brain :) Also, some fast switches of third person POV's, so if it seems like it was in CN's POV, then boom we get something LB is thinking, its normal.

Enjoy!!

**********

Summary: Ladybug needs both Adrien and Chat Noir to help her save Vincent, Adrien's photographer. Adrien finds a disguise he's well familiar with....

"Adrien!" Ladybug dives to catch Adrien in her arms. She catches him by his waist. Adrien's heart flutters, not because he's falling, flying to the ground but because Ladybug, Ladybug, has caught him and is holding him tight to her body. He catches her eye and he swears it sparkles. His face gets warm.

Ladybug pulls out her yo-yo but there is not enough time to swing it and grab something so she holds Adrien closer to her body and they roll to the ground. The akumatized villain flings something big at them and Ladybug rolls them away onto a sidewalk. Adrien's arms are tucked into himself and he can feel Ladybugs warmth. His hands are beside her belly and he's tempted to touch it, but that would be weird and Ladybug would probably be creeped out and that would ruin his chances of being with her and getting married, having three kids and having a pet hamster... Ladybug's arms are wrapped around him, one cradling his head and neck and the other wrapped tightly around his waist. He's never felt so secure in his life, not even with his father. Her bangs are in his face and he can feel her breath on his cheeks.

"Hi..." he says quietly. Her cheeks flush and he smiles despite himself.

Chat Noir needs to be here. He needs to help Ladybug, but Adrien is trapped under her body and she hasn't made a move to get off him.

She looks into his eyes and holds his gaze for what seems like minutes, but could only be a few seconds.

"Chat-" she breathes.

Adrien's heart stops. Oh no.... How does she know!?

His words rush out, "I'm not- No- I-."

"Oh, I know- I meant that Chat Noir needs to be here," she looks away, cheeks red.

Right here under her arms? But I'm right here M'lady. He frowns.

"I need his hel- MOVE!" Her eyes go wide and she grabs her yo-yo and flings it at a building. Adrien doesn't see exactly where it goes, but it catches on something and Ladybug hauls them onto a Paris rooftop right before a chunk of the road squishes them. Panting, she sets him down behind a chimney and slides her yo-yo open to call Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir, I need your help! Hawkmoth has akumatized another innocent Parisian! I'm on a Paris rooftop by Place des Vosges, Adrien Agreste is in trouble! Call me when you can." She slides it shut and swings it at her side. "You stay here and keep down. We don't want you to get hurt. I'll come back for you when Chat Noir and I are done." She turns, "I just wish Chat could get here." Though the last part was mumbled to herself. She flings her yo-yo and swings over a building, leaping toward the villain.

Adrien sits and watches her leave him. She's so courageous and brave.

"Aren't we going to help her?" Plagg asks from over Adriens shoulder.

"She's so strong, Plagg. She's awesome." He smiles to himself.

"Ugh, young love. All I love is cheeeese."

Adrien rolls his eyes and stands. "And Ladybug's kwami," he mumbles. "Come on. Plagg, claws out!"

******