Flowers

Summary: Chat decides to buy Ladybug all the different flowers he's ever given her, now that they're together. And the best thing about it is that she can't complain.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: Cute lil thang that TAKES PLACE AFTER MILK WASTED!!!
Beware of typos.
Credit of canary goes to @Bootybug on Instagram💖
Comments are lovely🥰🥰

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Flowers, m'lady?"

Ladybug turns toward the very familiar voice. She smiles when she sees Chat Noir with a bouquet of colourful flowers in his hands.

"Kitty, what's this?"

He gives her a sheepish smile and cocks his head. "I wanted to give you flowers. Don't tell me I'm not allowed to bring my beautiful Lady flowers. Because if you do, I don't know who I'd give them to. The fleuriste practically fainted when she saw me. But I can't blame her," he holds up an arm and flexes. "How could she resist? You surely couldn't"

Ladybug's cheeks burn. "Ha ha. I can still resist, you know." She crosses her arms.

"Oh, I'm sure you could, m'lady. I would never underestimate you," he grins at her for a long moment then he realises the flowers are still in his hands, so he holds them out. There are almost every color of roses in the bouquet. They're like a rainbow. Like if light and music found a way to blossom together.

"They're beautiful, Kitty. But I said before to not-"

He shakes his head and cuts her off. "Before, you said not to bring you flowers because they usually represent love, but now," he says, stepping closer. "You fell in love with my cat charm, and to be honest, how could you not? Have you seen these muscles?" Ladybug rolls her eyes but he continues. "My point is, now that we're together, I should be allowed to bring you flowers whenever I please. No buts." With that, he shoves the bouquet into her arms and kisses her cheek. "Don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad, Kitty?" She smiles down at the flowers in her hands. "I love them."

His face lights up. "You do!?" She nods. When he grins, he flashes his canines at her. She laughs, grabbing the back of his head with her free hand. He senses the kiss before it happens and closes the distance between them, carefully avoiding the flowers.

She pulls away first and laughs at Chat's visible protest. "Thank you, Chat." She looks down at the flowers and sniffs them again. The smell of freshness fills her sinuses as she breathes them in. "They're lovely."

He grins again and pulls her in for one more passionate kiss before he bounds off into the night.