Photographs

A/N: finally getting this posted, even though it's not completely finished. Enjoy!

Summary: Lila gets akumatized after finding multiple pictures of Ladybug in Adrien's bedroom. She's not the only one who's mad about this news. 

***************

"Oh no! Plagg, some of my photographs of Ladybug are gone!"

"Are you sure you didn't misplace them?" His Kwami winks at him. Adrien shoots him a glare and shuffles through each photo.

"I think four are gone, Plagg."

"What am I going to do about it?" He throws a piece of cheese into his mouth.

Adrien huffs. "You're pretty useless sometimes." He tosses them on the floor and heads for his desk, checking under it and in the drawers. He walks over to his bed, lifting pillows and throwing the sheets off the bed. "Where would they be?"

"Are you trying to make it look like you cataclysmed your bedroom?" Plagg asks from a shelf.

Adrien ignores him and moves to his couch. When he doesn't find the lost photos there, he moves to the second floor of his room, checking in between CDs and books. Not there either. He slides down the fire pole and collapses onto his stripped mattress.

"Did I bring them to school accidentally?" He asks.

"I don't think so, Adrien. Maybe that girl who was here took them."

He shifts to look at Plagg. "What girl?"

He flys over to him. "The girl who lies. With the bangs."

"Lila?"

"Her," he flies back over to his cheese, making a show of investigating a piece.

"Why would Lila take pictures of Ladybug from my room? She could take her own if she really wanted to have a picture. She probably didn't mean to take them and not tell me." Adrien sits up and Plagg rolls his eyes. "I should probably ask her."

"You just want them back," Plagg points out. Adrien blushes. "And I don't think she would want to be confronted for stealing your pictures."

"You're right. It's probably embarrassing. I guess I'll just print off new ones." He gets up to go over to his desk.

"That's just an excuse for getting more pictures of her, Adrien, and you know it."

Adrien blushes again, but doesn't respond.

"Your silence proves my point," Plagg snickers, but drops the conversation after Adrien glares at him.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"I can't believe he loves her. He doesn't even know her!" Lila paces the space in her room. When she got home, she nearly ripped all the dishes from the cupboards and smashed them on the floor. It's a miracle she held back.

She holds up one of the photos of Ladybug she stole from Adrien's bedroom shelf and growls, ripping it in half. Then again. And again. She throws the torn prices of paper all over her floor, scowling at them instead of picking them up.

She saw how many pictures Adrien had of the bug. She almost choked when she saw all of them and was glad Adrien wasn't looking before she stuffed them back in the shelf she found them on.

She grabs another photo from her desk, an angry tear falling onto it, slowly spreading the inc. It's Ladybug, of course. And she's smiling mid air, reaching for something outside of the picture with her yo-yo. She slowly tears the picture right down the middle, letting the tear weave its way across the pageShe wants to scream, because of course Adrien would fall for a midnight blue-haired girl in a black and red suit. She does end up screaming.