Pastries

Summary: Today is the perfect day for Marinette to give Adrien her handmade pastries she's spent weeks trying to perfect for Adrien Agreste.
Credits to Inc Shila on ig I think
But it's not, because Marinette suddenly gets sick all over Adrien and his nice shoes and nice clothes and that lovely box she custom made just for him....How could Adrien forgive her for making such a public display of ruining his reputation?He should be furious with her- Right?

**************

"Come on girl, you can do it!" Alya shoves Marinette out onto the sidewalk, almost right in front of Adrien Agreste, the most popular model in all of Paris, the best fencer, and the absolute cutest guy she's ever seen.

Marinette's face was red, she was blushing. Before she knew it, she was standing in front of him, looking like a weirdo. All this happened before she even got to school. She's had the jitters the whole morning, and Alya sure wasn't making them better.

She looks over her shoulder nervously at her, then she waves her hands in a gesture for her to get back to Adrien. Something in her belly churns and she takes a deep breath as she looks Adrien in the eye. He stares at her with a slightly confused look, but also like he's amused, and also like he's happy to see her, but also like he's concerned-

Stop it. Just give him the pastries.

Marinette pushes the ache in her belly aside and clears her throat which is suddenly dry. She opens her mouth to speak. To say something.

But that was a mistake, because as soon as she does, whatever was making her stomach churn comes right up and she vomits right onto the custom made bakery box she made just for this occasion, which she was holding. It splatters onto Adrien's clothes and hands, some of it landing on his shoes. They looked new. So clean- Some of the kids that are hanging around Adrien jump back, holding their hands close to themselves as if Marinette is going to puke on those too.

Oh no, did I really just-?! Of course I did! What will Adrien think?! I need to leave. Oh my God!

Marinette doesn't bother to look up at Adrien, who has got a surprised, slightly disgusted disgusted expression on his face as she spins around and swallows the next wave of nausea that hits her. She doesn't dare think about the vomit that she probably flung around when she turned. She runs away, wincing with tears streaming from her eyes; she walks as fast as she can home, trying to avoid all eye contact. She's sure she looks awful.

Alya calls after her a couple times, but Marinette walks faster, making her way towards her home. She prays to any god out there that Alya doesn't follow her in.

When she reaches her home, she drops the once beautiful, now vomit-covered box of pastries that she had planned to give Adrien and rushes upstairs as fast as she can. Her parents greet her but their voices are faded by her own voice in her head and the scene playing over and over. Adrien can't be happy with her. She puked on him. Probably destroyed his reputation and public appearance.

I can never see him again.

*********

Marinette just puked.

Everyone around jumped back as soon as she did, followed by many ew's and screeches.

She looked horrified.

Adrien was just in shock! He didn't know how to react- Marinette puked on him then fled before anyone could ask if she was okay. Tears were falling down her face when she left and he heard her choking on her own sobs as she sped-walked home. Alya tried to keep up with her, but Marinette ignored her and walked faster.