Author Note

Good Evening :)

I have not abandoned this story and I will soon start making more chapters.

The reason why I made a small hiatus is because I was lazy and I recently graduated from High school (And I also got a new computer that does not threaten to explode when I open google, enabling me to play video games :O).

I have started this story on my old computer because I wanted to keep a trace of a scenario I had in my head. It has also greatly improved my English, even if it not perfect.

When I look at what I have done until now, I see that the story does not progress very quickly. That is because I planned nothing except the very start and the very end of this fanfiction.

This is why I will make a timeskip to be able to join the Fire Emblem: Fates story and I will maybe create a separated fanfiction containing all the shenanigans of Kamui and Kotai as the albino grows up.

If they are some things you do not understand, or if Kamui and Kotai make references of their past, it means that it will be explained later on or that it is a reference to the other fanfiction (if I make it)

Also, thank you for voting and reading my cringy fanfiction. It motivates me to see the notifications and the high standings of the fanfiction.

PS: This is what I am trying to do with Kamui