Chapter 2-6

"Don't look at me like that." Kamui frowns at the others, the bucket clenched between her arms. "Get out of here already."

Kotai, Sakura and her two retainers look at the blonde hopping away on her good leg, a light pink shade on her cheeks.

Sakura breaths in to tell Kamui not to tire herself, but seeing as no one seems to want to move, she revises herself.

*Bleh*

"Now that I think of it, I believe we have not met before." Kotai offers his hand to Subaki. "While I learned that I was named Kamui at birth, I go by the name of Kotai."

Subaki, takes his hand. "My Lord, I am Subaki, pegasus knight and retainer of your sister, Lady Sakura."

The albino smirks. "A pegasus knight, uh? I am sure you will get along with Maria."

'Maria? Is she a pegasus?' Sakura thinks, remembering her discussion with Kamui earlier this morning. 'I have never seen an all black pegasus'

"And please drop the 'Lord' part, it makes me feel awkward." Kotai smiles sincerely.

"I will be happy to oblige then." Subaki smiles back, giving him a firm handshake. 

They let go of each other hand. "I apologies for earlier, Miss Hana" He offers his hand. "We were not able to introduce each other properly earlier."

With a surprised look, she shakes his hand. "Kotai..?" He nods. "I am Hana, samurai and lead retainer of Lady Sakura." Subaki shots her an annoyed look.

"I hope my sister has not upset you earlier. She is known to be quite blunt, but know that you will not find more honest person." He then whispers. "She is a little paranoid."

Hana shakes her head. "Do not worry, I found her quite... pragmatic."

"Yeah..." He chuckles. "And you, Sakura." The princess smiles as she softly takes his hand. "You know, up until now I have been the younger sibling. I do not really know how to act as an older one, but I will try my best."

"D-Do not worry, big brother. I... Uh... I am glad that you are here now." Sakura smiles while gripping the hem of her skirt.

"I am glad to meet you too." He smiles, turning toward Kamui. "Have you finished?"

She stares at him, keeping a distance because of the scent coming out of the bucket. "Guess."

He rolls his eyes with a smirk. "Are you going to keep the bucket?"

Kamui turns toward the three Hoshidan "Do you have forensics in this country?"

"How would you define it?" Hana asks, a hand on her chin.

"Where I am from, there is a department of the police dedicated to analyzing a number of things that could help in a case, such as doing autopsies, finding out the composition of a poison or venom, etc." Kamui explains, a hand gripped on the bucket, and the other moving to illustrate her tale.

Subaki nods as he understands. "I believe you want to give them what is left of the source of your hospitalization?" She hums in acknowledgement. "I will take it to them." He says, taking the bucket from her, seemingly unfazed by the fool smell.

He then helps Kamui back to the blanket he brought with Sakura earlier by giving her his shoulder. "Thank you, Mister Subaki"

"No problem Miss." He smiles, helping her down. "You can call me Subaki."

"Uh... ok" She looks at the others. "Call me Kamui, or Emiya, I don't care."

Kotai bends over slightly. "Not Pendragon?"