Chapter 19

-Shirakawa-

-Narrator-

Nothing much happened in the Emiya household 2.0 after Kamui's faceless hunt session. The knight and the albino quarantined themselves for the rest of the day because she was to lazy to do anything.

Pretty funny since she is not supposed to get tired.

The night passed without any problem and Kotai wakes up to his guardian taking his cover from him.

"Wakey wakey." She says with an emotionless face.

The boy rubs his eyes. "Hello." He mutters.

Kamui takes care of Poussière with the help of Kotai before eating breakfast.

The albino, seeing that the petite girl is still in her pajama, tilts his head. "Are you going to work today, Onee-sama?"

She plays with her food. "We have enough stock of food, so no."

"Ok." He keeps on eating.

"But you can go play outside, I guess." The blonde girl gestures with her bandaged hand.

Kotai smiles. "Really?"

"No, I am kidding." She tells him sarcastically.

"Oh..." He pouts.

Kamui gives him a blank look. "I was being sarcastic."

"Oh." He repeats in surprise before going back to smiling. "Thank you!"

She waves her hand before making her way toward the armchair. "No need to thank me."

Kotai gets dress before going to the door. "I am going to play with Aiko, Aimi and Raiden!"

"Ok." Is the answer he gets from the lazy knight.

The boy closes the door before running toward the twins house.

He knocks on the door and Yua opens it with a smile. "Hello Emiya...?" She gazes down on the smiling albino. "Where is your sister Kotai?"

He gives her his twenty eight teeth closed eyes smile. "Onee-sama is still home."

"Is she ok?" The mother asks worriedly.

The albino tilts his head. "Is not wanting to go outside a problem?" He asks, curious.

Yua lets him enter. "It depends on why."

"Ok!" He skips inside to play with the girls.

Mitsue comes out of his room, ready to go hunting and quite nervous about meeting Kamui again.

He approaches his mother. "I guess she did not wait for me this time." He rubs the back of his head.

Yua shakes her head. "Better, she didn't even accompanied Kotai today."

"I see..." The young man mutters.

"Mitsue." He turns to his mother. "You should go before being late." She gives him a reassuring smile.

Mitsue nods. "You are right, I will see you later." He waves before going out of the house.

As the door closes, Yua can not help but sigh.

-Hunters' Cabin-

-Fifteen Minutes Later-

Mitsue and the others are discussing. "Kamui is late." One of them say.