Chapter 2-5

*Tip tap tip tap*

"I asked you to rest..." Sakura mumbles from behind Kamui and Kotai.

Kamui opens an eye, not showing any sign of getting up from the grass. "I am resting."

"How are you doing Sakura?" Kotai smiles gently at the pinkette.

She blushes from forgetting to acknowledge him. "Big brother... I-I... I am doing fine, thank you."

"Good." He nods, his smile unwavering. "Do you know why we are outside right now?"

Sakura shakes her head, curious.

"It's because, Kamui, right here, is immune to most viruses and bacteria. Which means that if she falls sick, there won't be much you can do, rod or not." He explains.

"But resting is a natural part of recovering, immunity to sickness or not." She argues.

Kotai puts a hand to his chin. "Let's imagine that you do not know how old Kamui is, what age would you give her with only your medical analysis?"

"Hum... 15 or 16." Sakura mumbles.

"And yet she is 27." He chuckles.

Kamui turns her head. "There is a simple explanation, but before that. Do you have medical secrecy in this country?"

The princess looks back quizzically. "Could you enlighten me please?"

"Where I am from, people in the medical field are forbidden by law to share information on their patients. Can you do that?" The blonde smiles reassuringly.

Sakura plays with her hands. "Of course. I-If it makes you more comfortable, I do not see any problem with that."

"You know, nobody forbids you from sitting down." Kotai smirks.

She stutters while sitting down next to them. "Y-Yes, thank you." 

"So... The thing is that I have a special condition which makes my body regenerate at inhuman speed. It is so fast that it also prevents me from aging or falling ill." Kamui explains to the wide-eyed pinkette. "Take a look at my 'broken' wrist."

Sakura gently takes hold of it. "It is fully healed!" She exclaims before blushing at her outburst.

"Not fully, I still feel a little discomfort, but nothing painful." Kamui moves her finger individually. "Do you have a bucket of some kind?"

"We have some, but may I ask for what purpose you might need one?" The princess lets go of the hand.

Kamui's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "Well, as you know, I have been poisoned. And I need to... hum... take it out of my body by forcing myself to... regurgitate." She coughs in her hand.

Sakura gets up and grips her staff tightly, nodding with determination. "I will get you that, please wait an instant."

The two Shirakawan watch her scurry off. "Even though you are not biologically related, you are lucky to have a sister that lovable." Kamui smirks.

"You know, we are like a package deal, 'get one, get them all'" He smiles mischievously.

Her eyes widen. "Even the pineapple one?"

"Even Takumi." He scoffs in amusement.

"Fuck." Kamui breathes out.

Kotai chuckles as the blonde rolls her eyes. "We are on the same boat for this one." 

*Step step step*

"Lord Kotai, Lady Kamui." A young woman approaches them. "Please excuse me for disrupting your time." She bows down, her brown hair brushing past her shoulders.