Chapter 2-3

A/N
I have decided to change this part of the story, the current one is really bad, not gonna lie.
The chapters after this one will replace the current ones but they will stay online until I have replaced them all.

---

It all happened so fast, one moment they were waiting for their mother to make her speech, the other, the plaza was destroyed and mysterious figures were fighting for their lives.

Ryoma did try to help the Queen but got thrown away easily by one of them.

It only took four minutes for the two hooded fighters to kill their opponents, saving Corrin and Mikoto in the process.

Seeing that the situation has calmed down, the royal family scatters around to help any survivors as reinforcements turn around the corner.

Except for Takumi, he still has his bow ready to shoot at any suspicious movement from the two fighters.

"Kamui?"He turns around, his mother is being taken care of by her retainer, Oroshi, as well as Yukimura the head-tactician. "Kamui!" She wheezes out before trying to stand up, pain stopping her from doing so.

"Do not move your highness, you would only make it worst." Oroshi presses on the queen's shoulder, forcing her to lay down.

Hearing their conversation from afar, Kotai speeds up toward them, letting go of his sister's hand.

He is stopped by Yukimura. "I cannot let you closer."

The albino stares at him blankly. "And you-"

Thump

Clink

The teenager's smugness disappears as he slowly turns around. "Onee-san?"

Kamui is laying on the ground in an unnatural position, her breathing labored and her gaze unfocused.

Kotai's eyes widen, and without a word, he rushes back to her side, turning her on her back.

"Alright. You know what to do." He whispers to himself, noticing the purple patches appearing on her face. "Sleep please..." He forces her eyes shut with a cloth as he notices the blood flowing down the inside of her thigh.

Her sword was still in her hand and has cut her in her fall. Speaking of hand, she fell on it and has twisted her wrist.

Silent moans of pain are all she is able to make as Kotai puts her wrist back in the right position. "Sorry." He grits his teeth as he applies pressure to her wound to stop the blood flow. "Sleep, sleep, sleep please." She shivers with a wheeze her healthy hand twitching. He grabs it and brings it to his chest. "Everything is going to be okay." He says, more to himself than for her.

Everything is fuzzy for the blonde.

She can not feel her body, nor hear or see anything clearly.

With a final whimper, she loses consciousness, her brain shutting down from the overload of information.

---

Soft, that is the information her hand is sending to her head.

Kamui slowly opens her eyes... well, her right eye, the left one being covered by a wet towel. She turns her head to dodge the annoying sunlight and coughs as she takes a deep breath in.

Her body hurts so much that tears form in her eyes and slowly trickle down her cheeks, snoot joining the party soon after.

The sliding door opens, a priestess entering. "Oh god." She exclaims. "Madame, can you hear me?"