27

" We are here " I heard a voice.

I rub my eyes before I open my eyes. I find a huge one storeyed building which was covered with clear glass.

I realise then I was with Felix and I turned to look at him to find him looking at me .

The building looked like it was some art gallery which it is duh my brain mocks at me.

But this one was modernised.

I walked out from the car while he grabs the things I brought earlier and we walk towards the door.

He grabbed a card and swiped it on the door.

" What is this real life among us?" I ask him.

He chuckles.

" You can have it " he said giving  it to me.

Wait what?

I look at him surprised.

Okay I know why if you have a girlfriend you give her house keys if you have girl friend you give her your art gallery key.

See what I did there.

Honestly I don't know what to think about this but anyway I grab the card and give him a nod.

We walk in.

Wow that's the first word that strikes my head when I saw this place it is huge firstly.

The ceiling were white and there were big canvas boards hanging all over the walls with decent amount of gaps between each one of them.

There were large wooden frame  to hold the canvas board and few small ones too

I was busy turning around and looking around this whole place.

" This place looks like heaven " I say.

" Yes ma'am " he says and walks towards this huge white wall towards the right.

I follow him like a lost puppy.

He places his hand on this glass slab and the wall moves.

What kind of Disney princess secret  shit is this?

It reveals this whole wall of paints arranged aesthetically, from the brighter shades to the lighter ones.

The darker ones too at the end.

Is there anything happening to this world? Or particularly with paints?

Like he has plenty of them for the rest of his life and for few others to if he has idea of sharing them.

I was gawking at it.

" You sure this is okay? " I say " I think this is way to less " I say sarcastically, crossing my arms starting at him.

" Right, there's more " he messes with me and places his index on the glass slab and the paint wall moves.

I take a step back.

What now?

Tadaaa there comes a wall with all kinds of brush hanging.

I don't even know any kind of them.

Is this a museum of pain brushes like from ancient to new something like that.

I failed notice him clicking another finger and it gets better now.

Oil pastels

Next pencils

Wow

" You are crazy " I say.

" I know baby " he says.

Where is Loren? Oh wait she melted on this floor when he said it.

I know it is no big deal but something about the way he says man.

He grabs few pallettes, brushes , paints and other things.

And I grab few oil pastels and pencil too.

He places the things on the table beside the canvas which was loaded on the wooden frame.

I mimic his action and place mine on the canvas table which was on my right side .

So apparently his was on left and mine was on right.

" Play list 3 " he screams and the place blasts with song.

I gasp for a second, taking a step back when the place filled with song and he looks at me.

We had the song playing while we started to paint correction he started to do his thing with the brushes while I was messing with the colours in a brush that I brought.

I look at him occasionally and boy was occupied.

He knows what he's doing.

I sigh before I continue to do mine.

_____________

Click the star below and make me happy