74

My muscles are strained and tensed, it is so strained. I feel like they could break at any moment.

My cheeks are wet, I open my eyes at the exact moment, gasping for breath.

I lean on the dashboard, trying to calm down taking deep breaths.

I get out of bed without waking him up, I try to go to the kitchen until a sharp pain hits my stomach.

"Ahh" I wince and yelp losing my balance until I feel a pair of hands hold me.

"What's wrong with you Loren?" Could've woken me up " Felix says in a rusty voice since he woke up in half sleep.

" Water," I say which was enough for him to help me towards the kitchen.

We walk in silence, he makes me sit on the kitchen counter

"Iced water or normal water," he asks me.

" Iced water " I answer him.

He goes near the refrigerator grabbing ice, placing it in the glass. He was filling the rest of the glass with water.

I look at him absentmindedly.

Life is unfair.

Life is so fucking unfair.

Life will never be cakes and rainbows, you just learn it the hard way when you cannot accept reality.

I cannot just sit here feeling sorry for myself but that does not mean I am strong enough to let go of what happened.

I am at a point where I just accepted what happened to me.

I cannot and do not expect anything of life or from anyone.

I've just prepared myself for the worst-case scenarios.

At least then I would not be disappointed about what has happened or what is yet to happen.

"Loren? Hello"

" Loren your water," he says as he shakes me I come out of my trance.

Felix placed the big glass of iced water in front of me, I grab it and drink it in one go.

The chill water ran down my throat which I could feel.

Once my thirst was quenched I placed the glass aside.

"Loren I am not sorry for this but please be okay with it " I hear him say, I look at him confused what did he even mean by that?

He pulled me into a hug, which I was processing. When he notices my hands do not go around him, he pulls me inside me closer than ever, I close my eyes giving in.

My hands go around his torso we stay like that for a few minutes until I decided to break the hug.

" Let's go to sleep?" He asks me and I nod furiously.

He helps me get to the room.

Again another pain hits me
I close my eyes.

Not now.

Please.

Nature is not on my side and I am not even surprised.

" Washroom now " I scream and he takes me there.

I sit on the toilet.

With blood stains already on my panty.

" Loren I am coming in," he said I was in pain to even acknowledge that.

He looks at me with the colour drained from his face.

I am pretty sure I was a mess right now and I did not even have the energy to put up the strong act.

" I'll be right back okay?" He says and rushed out.

I sit there on the toilet not knowing what to do.

In a couple of minutes, he came back with the pads.

" Loren you are gonna have to teach me and I will do that for you, Kay? " he asks as he kneels in front of me just beside the blood-stained panty.

" Keep the panty wide on the inner side, grab a pad remove the large stick on the back and stick it, then the small ones put the flap of the wing on either side, " I say as I hold my stomach too tightly.

He just does what I asked him to do and grabs my legs one by one, helping me wear the panty.

I cry out in pain, I never had pain as bad as today.

He carries me in bridal style and places me on the bed.

He grabs his phone walking out worried and sickly.

I continue sobbing because of the immense pain.

In a couple of minutes, I see him walk in with a hot pack and some things in the tray.

" Loren tell me where you feel pain? " he asks and I point out everywhere.

He placed the hot pack on my head " Is temperature fine" he asks I nod.

He placed the hot pack on the side of the top belly where I pointed.

I felt better than worst.

He continued to shift positions accordingly

He helps me sit in a comfortable position.

He grabs the glass from the nightstand which was smelling good and was hot.

" Drink a little," he says.

What's this?

I drink it, but it was not bad.

I could feel lemon and honey in it  I could not point out the other things though.

The cramp was there but bearable unlike before.

But this was too heavy, I don't think it's a normal thing.

I could feel liquid on my thighs.

I look down, and his eyes go towards mine.

I see blood on my thigh going down my knee.

Shit

Shit!

This is so not normal.

He looked deadpanned worried.
He made me wear something on the bottom grabbing me in his hands towards the car.

He placed me in the passenger seat beginning to drive.

He called but I was too tired.

I could not notice.

My eyes were closing involuntarily, I was just trying to keep up.

His hands were placed on mine.

" Loren, please Loren," he says looking at me back to the road.

His eyes were bloodred.

Now I am certain that I am sick.

I doze until a sudden jerk or jolt wakes me up.

My body is in pain.

It was too much trouble to process that I was automatically shutting down.

I could not even keep myself composed.

_____________

Click the star below and make me happy