44

I stare at the painted canvas in front of me.

I am utterly shocked.

My mouth was opened at this point and my eyes widened.

My heart beating faster.

It was me from the other day. He had painted a picture of me from the day he had brought me to the studio.

The one where I was sitting in that burger place he has shown me.

I am not going to lie I looked really good. He does have his ways.

He's a world-famous artist for a reason.

I go nearby the other canvas, I remove the cover to see the rest of the canvas boards since curiosity got the best of me.

In one of the paintings from the party day, it was him and me kissing. It didn't reveal since we were like shadows and the lights were purple and pink it was so realistic.

I go towards the other side, there was a painting of me in the well where I was swimming like it was the same well with clear water, flowers spread on them and my upper body floating with my eyes closed.

Does he feel something for me? Or is it just all me in my head?

I cover the canvas how it was previously.

I decided to spend the night here itself.

I walk into the room from the last time.

I stand in the closet, picking a large black hoodie of his wearing it.

I stand at the big glass window showing the other side. I open the curtain glancing outside

I could not help but think about the day we were here.

I started to tear up, in a few minutes I reached the bed, curled myself into a ball crying the night.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, I got into a deep slumber but then I am back in my misery.

I wake up panting and crying.

Today was the worst.

I could not help but cry, which is all in vain.

No one can hear me

My breaths get shorter with every increasing moment.

I rush to the washroom.

I on the shower, sitting under the running water in the tub.

I hug my legs letting the water run onto me.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt a little bit better and woke up from the tub walking out.

I could not stay here any longer.

I did not even bother changing the wet clothes, I made sure I locked the place properly like I never came.

On my way back, my brain was into the hell of a ride.

The only bad thing about the star is that they burn up but with humans, it's never a bad thing once when they are gone because they have been so drained from life and what it offers.

I walk to my home, it was early morning already so I decided to get ready for my classes since there is no use in trying to rest now.

As if I rest often.

I just wore some random dark brown trousers, with a white top.

I let my hair down so it could dry.

I wore a scrunchie on my hand, to wear a pony later.

I hop into my car, driving it to reach my college.

_______________
Click the star below and make me happy