28

He continued to stroke perfectly with his brushes.

With the music playing and us painting this place felt so unreal.

It was as if I am living in a dream.

He used tropical colours of green and shades of it.

I was feeling connected to whatever he was doing.

Like I was feeling I know it but I don't know to point it exactly.

I grab a brush that is thin and wide. I pick the colour purple and shades of it and stroke weird patterns on my canvas board.

I felt good with every stroke I started to draw.

I failed to notice him walking and sit afar and eat the snacks with phone in his hand.

After few minutes I turn beside me to find his absence and turn around to find him sit down drinking coke.

I walk towards him and sit beside him.

I grab M&M and eat them.

He looks at me and chuckles.

" So M&M " he jokes about our code word and I nod "Yes M & M " I said taking another one and eating it.

He stands up "Wait " I say and he stops in his tracks.

"Let's try something different " I said and he turned around to face me.

I walk in and grab the biggest canvas board, placing it on the floor.

I grab the small buckets of paint, I get the colours that I like.

He still looks at me trying to calculate my actions.

I removed my shirt and placed it on the table beside my canvas.

He was in tee and black shorts.

I come up with whatever was in my head.

" So lets play this game, like let us grab the paints " I say pointing the paint that was beside the canvas board " So if I get that on you, you paint the canvas with wherever  I put the paint on your body and same applies to me " I say.

" We should hide from one another " I continue.

" You're Weird Loren " he says removing his clothes getting to his boxers.

"But I like it " he continues when I was looking him.

I might have had a meal but I have place for you.

Wait what a pick up line.

Eyes up there my inner voice reminds, I close my opened mouth looking at him.

I remove my tank top as well denim shorts and was now in bra and panty.

He looks at me.

"Random colour change " he screams and the lights change to neon pink to purple and so on

My eyes were in the size of saucers.

I grab purple paint bucket with and he grabs yellow one with him.

" Lights to black out for ten seconds for every five minutes" I scream and run to hide behind the stairs I noticed earlier.

And I could hear faint footsteps.

I smirk evilly.

"The light on's in 3,  2, 1 " the robotic voice says and the coloured lights fill the room.

I walk spotting his back, I place the paint bucket down without a noise.

I take the purple paint in both of my hands.

' Champagne and Sunshine by Plvtinum, Tarro ' starts to play.

I smack on his cake very hardly and he gasps before he turns to face me.

" Got you " I say sticking out my tongue.

I hold his hand and hop towards the canvas board with him following me more like me dragging him.

I pushed him on the canvas board as he falls gently not failing to pull me I land on top of him.

Our chests rising and falling against each other.

I got lost in his eyes and the song with coloured lights did the math  for us.

His hand reached for the back of my neck pulling it towards him as he captured my lips in his cute plumpy ones.

I close my eyes enjoying the kiss while his fingers runs in my hairs, I let out a moan.

I could feel his smirk while he was  continuing to kiss me.

Our bodies rubbing against each other.

Hot session happening
______

Click the star below and make me happy .