30

" Get up " he says stretching his hand to me.

I accept it and he helps me stand up.

He tugs the strand of hair which was on my face behind my ear while bending down looking at me as he pulls me by my waist.

" Loren do you trust me? " he asks I nod unable to respond to his question.

Because my body was too consumed by his actions.

" You pleasured me the other day in car now I think it's my time to even it out " his deep voice rasps, while my face flushes in all shades of red.

" I've had a fantasy I would like to act it out than telling you " he says.

What the?

We go the washroom. This place has this too? And a huge bedroom ?

" I stay here sometimes " he answers as if reading my thoughts.

We enter this huge washroom which had this long mirror right beside the door.

The marble was shiny black in colour and the walls were pitch black the lights here complimented the washroom screamed magnificent.

He turns the shower on, slamming me to the wall a little aggressively.

The paint leaves our body with every drop.

He kneels in front of me, my eyes widen at his actions.

He pulls my panty down in one shift motion and throws it aiming the laundry basket.

That's talent right there.

My back touches the wall, he lifts my right thigh and places it on his shoulder.

He trails slow kisses on my inner thigh I bite my lip trying to suppress my moans .

He kisses me right beside my private part.

He continues to kiss my urethral hood before he takes inner labia frenching it.

"Oh Fuck Felix" I moan.

He knows how to do and what to do with me.

He rolls his tongue in circular motion down there.

I close my eyes losing myself in whatever he was doing .

While my hand tugs his hair playing with it , he takes it as a cue to push his face deeper inside me.

I gasp for a second there.

He begins to do things I've never felt before.

" I'm close " I struggle to say in between the breaths that I lost in the process.

I shiver but in a good way.

And in no time I release myself.

He stands up and he leans towards me kissing my neck, sucking it.

" Felix " I rasp out.

" Take your time I'll be out " He said walking out covering himself I'm robe.

What just happened?

I stand in shower trying not to think about it but I fail to do so .My face was flushed in all shades of red.

Once I was done I grab a towel and help myself.

______________

Click the star below and make me happy