51

"Simon, what are you doing here?" I ask Simon who was there.

" Loren we were supposed to be going out," he says and I don't remember anything about this.

What did he say?

I look towards Felix he sighed before he walked out towards the driver's seat.

I  don't remember having this conversation with Simon last night. But I do remember that I absent-mindedly was nodding at him during some part of the conversation and he was happy too.

Before I could process it, Felix pressed onto the accelerator and went away.

" Felix, Felix " I scream as I ran behind the car.

He was way too fast.

I stopped my legs gave out.

I turn around to walk back and find Simon in his car.

I don't say anything and get onto the passenger's seat of his car.

" I am so sorry Simon I had forgotten bout last night," I said looking towards him as he turns towards me to take a glance.

" It's alright," he said shrugging.

"Simon honestly I don't feel like going anywhere," I say

" Me either, "he says just after me.

He turns the car over and goes back to our condo.

" I'll make you something to eat? Why don't you come over?" I said

I could at least be nice for forgetting about our plan right.

He hops out of the car and follows me.

I open the door and he comes inside just beside me.

While he was busy watching television, I made some eggs and bacon walking out.

" Here," I say and place them on the table.

" Thank you it looks yummy, I bet it tastes the same too," he says rubbing both his hands excitedly before he grabs his fork and spoon to eat.

" Damn I told you," he said smiling before he continued to eat.

" Don't mind me asking but what did I agree to do today?" I asked as he had his last bite.

"Nevermind," he said.

" Come on I even made you brunch pretty please tell me?" I ask.

" You find it yourself and tell me when you remember," he said and he got a call he excused himself.

" I'll be leaving now Woods, until next time," he says and leaves.

I did not think I just went grabbed my car keys.

And left for the studio.

The drive felt forever, I stopped to buy burgers for takeaway at the gas station while waiting there I could not help but think about the time he and I were here.

Once the order was here, I continued to drive back.

After what felt like ages, I reached the place I hopped out of the car and there was the noise of something breaking.

I run inside with the takeaway bag in my hand.

I see the canvas on the ground and a couple of cans of paint on the floor and a few on the

" Felix " I call out and he comes out of the room

He looks at me and I don't even know what happened.

He looks at one of the portraits that had me, I follow his gaze before he comes forward to pick it up I speak " I've seen it " he looks at me astounded and throws the canvas back down.

" What are you doing here?" He asks.

" What happened back there?" I asked him without bothering to answer.

"Did anything happen?" He asked and my eyebrows raised.

Fine.

I was never the person to ask in the first place I should remain that way.

" You know what Felix we should probably end whatever it is between us, " I say.

"Okay," he says and I didn't look twice before I flooded out of the place.

I just hopped onto the car and drove a little away from the place and stopped it, parking it at the side.

I think it was me all this time pestering him to do stuff.

He probably did not even want all of these I guess.

But why did he have to agree though?

I just realised since the beginning it was me who asked and he was agreeing.

The ride back home was one of the hardest things I've done.

___________

Click the star below and make me happy