38

The pillow I'm hugging is different from the other days.

I smile and snuggle closer feeling the warmth, grinning like an idiot.

I scrunch my eyebrows.

Wait that's suspicious, that's weird.

I open my eyes wide and check to find out

Oh, my mother freaking God.

Felix Harper?

What's he doing here?

He pulls me closer colliding our bodies.

He looks so peaceful sleeping, calmly but I  could not remember him troubled the other day.

Then I start to remember what happened yesterday.

I roll over making sure I don't disturb his sleep. When I lift his hand gently, which was on me I notice the bandaid.

I remember that it has to be changed.

I get the first aid kit and place it beside the bed on the nightstand.

I walk into the shower grabbing my towel and clothes and have a warm shower.

I enjoy the shower more than I do since it was warm and surprisingly I did not have headache from last night.

I walk into my closet wearing some comfy clothes and walk back  into my room.

I remove the towel on my head, letting my wet hairs loose. I sit beside him and grab his hand placing it on the pillow which I kept on my lap.

I untie the white bandage slowly and gently.

I see him flutter open his eyes, I let out a smile " Good morning sweetie "

" Happy morning M &M" he rasps out which makes me smile more.

The morning voice though.

" I like how your morning voice sound" I say since why not compliment.

He gets up in one shift motion and comes closer to my ears " Oh you do " he rasps again

I flush in all shades of red.

Hey I was caught off guard.

"Oh my God look at you " he laughs  .

"You are red than a tomato " he continues.

I smack oh his arm playfully, blushing profusely.

" Shut up now let me change this" I tell him pointing his hand  .

He nods, I continue to clean it with cotton and apply medicine just how the nurse explained yesterday.

I could not help but notice how he was looking at me intently, like I could feel his stare on me.

Okay bro chill, you making me nervous.

He gets his hand near my face and I go back as a reflex, he looks at me perplexed.

" I um sorry " he says as if he made some mistake.

I scrunch my eyebrows not knowing what he means.

He puts the strands behind my ears " This is what I wanted to do" he explains his earlier action.

I nod.

" I think I did a pretty decent job with last night party " he says stretching his hand getting out if the bed.

Oh my holy

He was shirtless and the pant was hanging so low that I could see his V line.

I could not help but get aroused.

M & M?

I look at him and he does the same

" M & M "we both say at the same time.

Yeah in unison and start to chuckle at our action because we both are dirty minded.

Oh boy he did not have to told twice.

_______

Click the star below and make me happy