𝚃𝚠𝚘

Minutes after you found out that you are somehow going to be infiltrating the meeting between Sakusa and the Inarizaki Gang you stand with Yamagata, Ohira, and Semi in the war room discussing your new strategy.

"A strip club?!" you freak out when Yamagata reveals the meeting location.

"Yes," Semi clarifies, "that would be the most reasonable spot for them. It is in neutral land after all."

How is that reasonable?!

"Anyways," Yamagata continues giving his intel from the captive, "they're going to discuss the arrangements of their new deal. It's important for us to know what those details are so we can prevent them from going through with it."

"So, what do you want Reon and I to do?" you ask Semi.

"Isn't that obvious," Yamagata teases.

"Hey!" you bark back, "It's my first time doing this, you know! I don't want to screw it up."

"You'll be fine, Y/N," Semi tells you, "All you have to do is dress like an employee."

"An employee?! You mean a..." You stop short before finishing your sentence after seeing the looks the three men are giving you. It seems as though they almost pity you for just realizing that now.

"Man, Nori had a rough job," you pout.

"If you have a better idea, speak up now, Y/N," Yamagata tells you.

"If only," you grumble.

"Ok then," he perks up, "Moving on."

You listen as Yamagata and Semi continue to explain the rest of the plan with you, including that he can set you and Ohira up with temporary jobs as long as you act the part.

Here I go, you say after giving yourself a short pep talk. You walk out onto the club floor with nothing more than a black crop top, matching high-waisted bottoms with a matching leg band, and of course, a pair of heels that you are doing your best to walk in. Where's Reon?

You walk through the club, scanning your eyes and making sure not to let them linger on any customer too long in fear that they might ask you over. Finally, you find him at a bar making drinks alongside another bartender. You groan at the unfairness between the two jobs as you sit down in front of him.

"Why couldn't I have been a bartender, too?" you ask him.

Ohira chuckles at your comment. "It's better for the two of us to stay split up. We can cover more ground that way."

"Are you trying to tell me to leave?" you smirk at him.

Ohira only shrugs as you turn around and look back out into the crowd. Just as you get up, Ohira places his hand on your shoulder and tells you to stop moving. You begin to scan your eyes for any suspicious characters until they stop on a blonde-haired man by the entrance.

"Look by the door," Ohira casually says to you as he lifts his arm away. "There are three men in white and black suits. See the one with the silver and black hair? That's Kita. Inarizaki's boss."

"Hm," you reply as you watch the three of them take off their coats. "They don't really look so tough."

After hearing your comment, Ohira smacks you on the back of your head. "That kind of thinking is going to get you killed, idiot. Don't say that again."

"Aright, fine," you reply as you rub the back of your head.

As you keep your eyes shifting between the three men, they lock onto the blonde-haired man beside Kita. Whatever expression you had on your face immediately drops as he catches your gaze back. The man smirks as he takes in your expression and continues to keep his study on you as he walks until he disappears.

"I'll be back," you half-whisper to Ohira as you get up and curiously begin to follow after the men.

"Be careful, Y/N. Don't be a dumbass! You don't have it on you!"

"Yeah, yeah," you wave to shoo him off, "I'll be fine, but thanks for your concern Reon!"

Truth be told, you were a bit worried. Because of your attire, there was no way you could bring your pistol with you. Its current location is in your bag in the dressing room, which makes you feel a tiny bit better.

You try to hide your nervousness as you make your way through the club, over to where you saw the three Ingarizaki members go. But just as you get close, your eyes catch on a group of men waving and trying to get your attention. At first you look at them with disgust, not wanting to be bothered, but then you remember that it's better if you don't blow your cover. So although you wish you could give them the finger and walk away, you approach them.

"Hey guys," you say with a bright smile. "How're you enjoying your night."

"Better now that you've shown up," the man closest to you hums.

So corny... I seriously hate this.

The man then slips a ¥10,000 bill into the waistband of your shorts. You freeze up for a moment, a bit flustered by the unexpected contact. He then, not caring about the confused expression on your face, grabs you by your waist and pulls you down onto his lap.

"Woah," you exclaim as he pulls you close against him. He places his hands on your ass and waits patiently for you to begin moving. A small amount of puke comes up in your mouth but you swallow it down as you joylessly begin dancing on him.

Just then, your ears tune in to another conversation nearby. As you look up you see the three Inarizaki men. This time you've caught the attention of the two males accompanying Kita, including the blonde from before. You wink at them, trying to look as natural as possible as you continue dancing on the customer in front of you.

You watch as the three of them sit down at a round table. However, Kita quickly gets up and walks away.

Crap, I should be going after him.

When you turn to look back at the table with the other Inarizaki members, you notice that the blonde has disappeared as well.