𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

NORI'S P.O.V.

Ushijima's hand rests on my back as he guides me and a few other girls he's picked up across the floor of the strip club he somehow managed to sink his claws into. Together we approach the Inarizaki men. Twice, he taps me, indicating to the second man in line beside the Inarizaki boss. My eyes land on a male with blond hair who looks as though he's just about ready to kill us all.

It's possible that the boss ignores the blonde entirely as he does something I've hardly ever seen him do- smile. He must be feeling awfully cocky about this whole thing, and he better, because if this all goes south we're dead.

"I apologize," he says first as he pulls out a blue mask from his pocket, "for the mask I'll be wearing. I hadn't been feeling well today and didn't want to chance spreading anything to you. However, I've brought along my finest dancers, hoping they'll bring a bit of ease into the evening."

Kita scoffs at the introduction. "You brought strippers to a strip club," he comments, "Don't you think they already have enough here?"

"I'm sure they do," the boss replies, "don't mind them then."

The girls spread out amongst the Inarizaki men. I make sure to make my way towards the blonde and run my hands down his side. He's pretty handsome, I'm not quite sure why the boss hates him even more than their boss. I don't mind though, I'm happy to have the eye candy.

As I run my hands across the blonde, I recognize the cold metal of a gun. Lifting his jacket just a bit, I make sure the boss can see it, and he does. However, the blonde is quick to catch onto my game, and his hand lands roughly down on mine.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" he growls.

"I'm sorry sir," I bat my eyes, "I-I felt it and I... please don't hurt me..."

He continues to glare down at me angrily, despite my act. I pull my hand away, but his remains on the gun. He is obviously not messing around.

"My apologies," Ushijima bows, "I forgot to let you know, there's a strict 'no gun' policy here now. Apparently, there is new management." He even flips out his pockets to show that he isn't carrying anything.

Kita growls and the Inarizaki walks away to unload their arms. "Good job," the boss tells me as I approach him. I make sure to nod before walking towards the other girls, doing my best to blend in.

When the Inarizaki group returns, Ushijima leads the men to a back room. I trail in at the end, plugging in one cord for the room's feed to go live to Shiratorizawa and another to emit the odorless gas Goshiki's concocted into the room.

As the men take their seats, I was up behind the blonde. The other girls look to me and wait as I pull out a mask from my bra and pull it over my face. They then do the same.

Ushijima soon starts to give some nonsensical speech about giving Inarizaki what they're owed and allowing them to sign a document he's written up. I, however, focus on the blonde in front of me, rubbing his shoulders, only for him to stiffen up uncomfortably. Although, it doesn't take too long until his head starts to bob and tilt to the side; he's getting drowsy.

Once the gas stops spreading, the boss takes off his mask and nods for the rest of us to do the same. I discard the fabric and crouch down in front of the blonde. He hardly flinches as I wave my hand in front of his face.

Turning around, I find the boss talking with Kita over signing the document that he claims will "give Inarizaki what they're owed" even though in reality he's going to end up taking a good portion of their territory if they sign.

The blond's eyebrows knit together as he listens to the boss speak, and he still looks awfully pissed. I decide it's best for me to distract him as well as I can and climb onto his lap. Running my hands through his hair, I do what I can to keep his mind occupied on me rather than the two bosses.

"Hey," I hum as I lean down to kiss the side of his jaw, "you're super cute, what's your name?"

"Miya," he replies softly as his hands finally start to move, "You know my name already, baby, why are you asking me that?"

"Do I?" I chuckle at his words. That gas must have really messed him up. "I'm sorry, it must have slipped my mind."

"I forgive you," he hums as his hands ghost along my skin and squeeze tightly on my ass. "Shit, I missed you so much, Y/N."

Y/N?! Finally, I put two-and-two together. This Miya guy is in love with Y/N. There's something more going on here than the bits of information that the boss is telling me. Now I get why he didn't want me to speak to Y/N before I came.

Softly, I slide my card into his back pocket, however, as I do I feel a small revolver tucked inside. I swap the card for the gun and leave a small kiss on his cheek. I then get up and walk to the corner of the room where I attempt to tuck the small gun anywhere I can hide it.

"Great!" the boss' voice booms, waking the rest of Inarizaki's men up. "It's all signed! Nori, girls, let's let these gentlemen enjoy the rest of the night."

I nod as I follow after the boss, leaving Inarizaki in the room alone to ponder over what just happened. As for me, I walk away even more confused than when I went in.

 As for me, I walk away even more confused than when I went in