𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Thanks again, Atsumu," you say politely as you unbuckle your seatbelt. "I really appreciate it."

"Don't worry about it," he chuckles as he leans over to you. "Goodbye," he says as he kisses you on the cheek.

You smile, finding yourself a bit at a loss of words. "I had fun."

"Me too," you watch him smile as he sits back up. "I'll see you again soon."

"Okay," you nod as your cheeks heat up.

You then scurry yourself out of his car before you say or do anything further that you'll regret. After all, you really shouldn't be seeing him again.

You walk up to the door of your complex, letting yourself in without looking back until you get into your condo. From high up, you peek out the window just to make sure he isn't still out there. More precisely, to settle your nerves about him catching on to who you really are.

After getting yourself ready for work, you walk down from your condo to your car. The second you arrive at Shiartorizawa's headquarters, you run into the last person you should be talking to when you feel like you're about to burst.

"Tendou," you nod as you attempt to walk past him casually.

"Yo," he replies with a grin, "what's with the formalities, Y/N?"

He then wraps his arm around you and follows as you walk through the mansion.

"So, how are you liking the undercover work so far?"

Judging by Tendou's behavior and faint snickering, you can tell that he's got some kind of ulterior motive to asking you all of this. So you decide to just give in to what he wants to hear.

"It's pretty fun," you say blankly with a small grin.

Just then, you arrive at Ohira's office. Just as you're about to knock on his door, it's thrown open for you. And just on the other side stands Ohira staring back at you as if he wants to strangle you right then and there. Immediately, your smile drops upon looking at him.

"Tendou," he says darkly to the man beside you, "I need to have a word with Y/N privately if you wouldn't mind."

"Uh oh," he says as he takes his arm off of you and pats you on the shoulder. "Good luck."

"Thanks," you shoot him a worried glance just before Ohira pulls you into his office and locks the door.

"Where have you been?" he asks like a worried mother of a teenager.

"I had a date last night, remember?" you grumble, not wishing to reiterate that part to him.

"No shit," he rolls his eyes.

"You didn't tell anyone, right?!" you perk up, praying for the answer you hope he gives.

"No of course not."

With that, Ohira walks away to sit in a chair behind his desk. As for you, you sit on his small sofa and let out a huge breath of relief.

"Thank God," you huff.

"Y/N, be straightforward with me," he then cuts you short, "How did it go?"

"Oh man, Reon, I didn't know you were into gossip like that," you giggle.

"I'm asking to make sure that he doesn't know your identity, Y/N."

"Right," you sigh and look down at your feet. "It went... okay."

Ohira narrows his eyes. His silence catches you by surprise and when you look up to get a sense of his reaction, your eyes lock with his.

"You better not be planning to go out with him again."

You shake your head, giving your silent answer which is a complete lie. His eyes then widen, not fooled one bit by your act.

"Did you sleep with him?"

"Reon! No, what the hell?!"

"Cut the shit," he shouts as he slams his fist onto the desk. "...I can see right through you."

"Pleaseee, don't tell anyone." You sit up perfectly straight and place your hands together with a slight bow of your head. "It was only because we were both drunk and..."

This time, Ohira doesn't recognize your lie. Yes, you did drink, but it wasn't as much as you lead him to believe. Consumed by worry and regret, Ohira begins to assume the worst.

"You were drunk and put down your guard?! Are you fucking kidding me, Y/N? He could have drugged you... or worse!"

"I know!" You shout back at him. "But I'm fine, Reon! I can take care of myself. Anyway, when did you start acting like my mom."

You cross your arms, pouting slightly, as you watch his face soften. You know you shouldn't have yelled, he was only looking out for you after all.

"What are we doing next," you completely change the conversation. "Going back to the strip club or..."

"You're half correct," he nods as he sits his elbows on the desk, interlacing his fingers. Now, he's getting serious again. "We are going undercover again. Yamagata got intel with that former hostage you brought in that Inarizaki's meeting up with Sakusa again to get a look at his product. This time they're meeting at a diner."

"What do you mean, 'former hostage'? It's not safe to rely on someone we let go! He'd have no reason to tell us what we want anymore!" you bring to his attention. "Wait a second, who even let him go?"

Ohira sighs. "Yamagata let him go with conditions. I don't know the details, but it seems safe to let the hostage go for now."

"Okay..." you say worriedly. You trust Ohira and Yamagata. They're both your partners ultimately, so trust is something you're supposed to have naturally.

"Good," Ohira nods, seemingly satisfied by your answer for the first time all morning. "You can go prepare yourself then. You're going to be a waitress."