𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

OHIRA'S P.O.V.

The following morning after going undercover for the first time with Y/N I wake up and go straight to headquarters. I walk to the boss' office, knowing that he'll want an update about last night. Although I'm not really ready to tell him what happened, I've got to give him my report.

"Morning," he says casually as I enter the room.

I bow and mentally prepare myself for the following conversation. However, I'm lucky enough that he starts off with a question I do have an answer for.

"Where's Y/N?" he asks.

"She had a long night. I told her to sleep in and that I'd come in myself."

"That was nice of you," Ushijima nods. "Is she alright?"

"Oh, yeah," I say while reminding myself to stay calm, "she's fine."

I don't tell the boss about Y/N's risky plan to meet up with that Atsumu guy as much as it pains me. I know she'll be in trouble if she actually goes through with that. But before I even get the chance to say anything, the door bursts open.

"Ah, hey guys!" Tendou grins as he walks in as though he's the real boss. "Sorry for interrupting."

"Tendou," Ushijima nods to him. "Did you need something?"

"Nah," Tendou shrugs. "I just wanted to hang."

You watch the boss as his eyes narrow. Tendou sits down on the couch nearby, his legs crossed and arms spread out.

"How'd it go last night, Reon?"

"Unfortunately, Y/N did most of the work, but I'd say it went well," I reply.

"Come on," Tendou scolds me. "You made her do all the work when it was her first time. Not cool."

I narrow my eyes at him, getting a bit pissed off from the way he's speaking to me. "It's a bit harder to get information from behind a bar. Y/N was able to do more from her position."

"Do more?" I look over at the boss who has just spoken. His eyes widen as he waits for me to explain. "What do you mean by that?"

I explain to the two of them that Y/N sat in on the meeting between Sakusa and the Inarizaki members, explaining that she was invited to entertain them in the meantime.

"Damn it," Ushijima grumbles. "I don't want those disgusting perverts all over Y/N."

"Eh?" Tendou sits up and looks a bit more invested in the conversation now. "Boss, it sounds like you've taken a big liking to Y/N."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

Tendou smirks, knowing that the boss just played right into his hand. "Please explain to me then," he teases.

Instead of answering Tendou, the boss looks at me with concern written all over his face. "Make sure Y/N keeps her distance from Inarizaki from now on."

I swallow dryly as I nod. How am I going to do that when Y/N already has plans to go on a fucking date with one of them?

"Of course, boss."

I then proceed to give the boss the rest of the details about that night including the details that Y/N gave me about the meeting.

"Nobody was suspicious of either of you, correct?" Ushijima nods as he accepts the rest of my report.

"No sir," I reply.

"Alright. You can go, Ohira," he says as he stands up from his chair and walks over to his liquor cabinet.

I nod and turn to walk out. But just then, I remember one thing that I left out from my report.

"Boss," I say a bit too excitedly. "I almost forgot. I managed to get Miya Atsumu's credit card number."

Tendou whistles and nods in approval. "That's pretty sweet. Nice job, Reon."

"Ohira," the boss says to me. "You should give the number to either Y/N or Yamagata. They can look into it better."

"Will do," I bow to him. "Thank you. I'll be off now."

After saying goodbye to Tendou, I take my leave. Just as I close the door behind myself, I see Tendou with a huge smirk on his face and turn to the boss.

As I walk down the hall, I think about what Tendou had been saying to the boss. He's not wrong about the boss always acting suspicious around Y/N. He's definitely got a soft spot for her. I'm not exactly sure why, though.

Soon I arrive at Yamagata's office. I knock on his door and continue to ponder about Y/N and the boss as I wait for him to open the door. When he does, I see a bright smile on his face.

"Yo!" he says excitedly. "How'd it go last night?!"

"God," I groan as I walk into his office. "It wasn't great."

I turn around and watch as Yamagata's smile fades. He checks the hallway for a moment before shutting the door and locking it.

"Did something go wrong?" he asks as he walks across the room.

I take a seat on his couch and let out a deep breath. "Has Y/N ever done anything stupid on the job?" I ask as cautiously as possible.

Yamagata chuckles. "She has. That being said, she is smart and can cover her ass well. Don't underestimate her too much, Reon."

"I hope that's the case for this time as well," I shake my head. "I hope she doesn't get herself into more trouble."

"I don't want to know," Yamagata smiles again as he takes a seat across from me. "Anyway, is that all you came here for?"

"No." I sit up and pull the piece of paper out of my jacket where I had written down Atsumu's credit card number last night.

"Wow, look at this," he nods. "Looks interesting. Hopefully I can get something off of it."

"Thanks," I say through a tired sigh.

"Anytime," he chuckles. "I'll take it from here. You go home and get some rest. You look like you need it."

"Ah, it can't be that bad," I try to persuade him.

"It is, buddy. Go on. I'll cover for you."

"Thanks," I smile with as much energy as I can muster before getting up and walking towards his door. "Let me know if you get anything."

"Will do. Tell Y/N I said hello!"

 Tell Y/N I said hello!"