𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Y/N'S P.O.V.

When your eyes finally open again, you roll around in your bed wondering what time it is considering there are no windows in your personal hellhole.

You sit up and stretch, only to feel stinging pains throughout your body. Suddenly, your most recent memories flash through your head.

You look back down at your bedsheets where you had been laying only to find bloodstains coating just enough of the fabric to make you cover your mouth before throwing up.

As you pull your hand away from your face, dried blood sticks to your palm all the way up to your arm.

"Don't talk then," you remember Akagi saying with a smirk that scared you shitless. "I'll beat you to a pulp 'til you can't say anything again."

You open your mouth, trying to form any sounds from your throat. However, you only end up coughing up a bloody mix of puke into your hand.

Looking down at the product of your attempt, tears begin fogging up your vision. Nonetheless, you're not one to give up. You stand up on the shakiest of legs and limp across the room, using furniture to help keep you from falling.

When you get to your bathroom, you turn on the warm water from the sink with your elbows. You wash your hands quickly, freeing them of both the new and old fluids that had stuck there.

Afterward, as you lift your head, your eyes catch to your face in the mirror. This time, only a stranger stares back at you. A woman with familiar features, yet with a bloodied and bruised face. Her nose even looked broken. It certainly couldn't be you.

Turning the water to something a bit colder, you splash your face clean in the hopes that your eyes are only deceiving you. Although, when the dried blood has been rubbed off your face, the same stranger remains underneath.

Just then, you hear the creaking of your wood floor. Immediately, you whip your head to the side, hoping you wouldn't see an Inarizaki member.

However, one stands there. Specifically one of the last ones you'd like to see right now.

Does nobody care about privacy around here? you think to yourself, knowing that you're unable to speak.

You walk past the blonde man, not caring to acknowledge the shocked look on his face as he takes in your appearance. When you get into your main room, you find a plate of food waiting for you on the table. Little else matters to you as you make your way over to it as fast as your legs can move you.

"I came last night with dinner," Atsumu's voice hums behind you as his footsteps grow louder, "but I saw you were asleep and I didn't want to bother you."

He should have woken me up. I'm starved as hell.

As you begin to devour your food, Atsumu pulls out the chair opposite of you and sits down. Your eyes glance up from your plate slightly, now noticing that he's brought two portions of the same food into the room.

You stop eating as you watch Atsumu pick up a pair of chopsticks and break them apart. He then reaches towards the food and takes a bite.

"What are you doing?" your throat rips apart as you mutter the simple question to him.

"Eating," he replies blankly.

You stare at him angrily, not wanting to speak but also wanting to chew him out.

"What? I'm hungry," he shrugs.

"That isn't what I meant," you cough, choking down the blood and food that threatens to come up.

Atsumu doesn't respond, yet continues to eat his food.

"Doesn't anyone knock around here?" you then grumble before pushing around the food on your plate.

He looks up at you, a bit confused by your sudden question. "I did knock, you just didn't hear me. Was there someone who didn't-"

"What are you here for then?" your voice rings out gruffly in the otherwise silent room. "You going to beat me up, too?"

"Eh?? No! I was going to ask if you wanted to go outside instead of being stuck in here alone all day," he responds defensively.

You look at Atsumu as though his question was completely ridiculous. "I look like a monster."

"The hell do you mean?! You're saying you're not beautiful?" he says with conviction.

"Did you not see me looking in the mirror when you came in," you huff.

"I did..." he hums quietly. "If you'd rather stay here, that's fine. Though, if you went out I'd be with you the whole time."

"How did you know I wanted to go out so badly?" you ask, trying to ignore the heat rising in your cheeks.

"Suna told me you wanted to go out," he chuckles.

"That asshole called me an animal at least twice in the one time I talked to him," you say again, coughing and choking up a bit less as you eat.

"He means well," Atsumu says with a smile. "So, what do you say? I'll wait here while you get ready."

You nod, wondering what's making him act so nice all of sudden. Although, you don't really want to question it since it's working out well on your behalf.

Instead, you make your way to the bathroom to take a well-needed shower. When you come out, dressed in nothing more than your bra and panties, Atsumu stares at you with his jaw to the ground.

"Y-you're going to change right in front of me?" his voice squeaks slightly as he watches you move across the room.

"If you're going to be a child, I'll just grab my clothes and change in the bathroom," you groan, not wanting to deal with his difficult-to-read behavior.

"No, no, it's fine," he says with a sly grin.

You shake your head. "Don't look so excited, you perv," you sigh.

Once you're done changing, you turn to Atsumu in the clothes that are just a bit out of your correct size. Atsumu seems to notice but doesn't judge as he stands from his seat.

He smiles brightly as he holds out his hand to you. "Let's go!"

 "Let's go!"