𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚇𝚇𝚇

"'Tsumu, I don't want to leave you either."

At the sound of your words, Atsumu kisses you once more, rougher this time than before. He parts his lips and deepens his kiss, slipping his tongue into your mouth. His hands grab you by the waist, thumbs digging into your skin as he slams your back down on the bed. He wastes little time in caging you between his arms.

As you look up at him, there's a look of genuine care in his eyes. However, they're still just as filled with lust and darkness as they were the other time you had been with him like this.

You hear his heavy breathing as he looks down at you, almost debating whether he should go through with this or not. You run your finger through his hair, pulling him close and egging him on. He then leans towards you, his mouth sinking onto the skin of your neck as he begins leaving his own marks on you.

When you're flipped on top, your hands roam around his body. You had honestly missed touching him like this. All questions of whether all of this is right or wrong immediately flee from your brain.

As your hands tail downwards, you feel the strained erection in his pants. An innocent grin forms on your lips as you lean up to kiss Atsumu's jawline. All the while, your hands working to rid him of his belt. You then make your way down to his pants, removing his clothes from the waist down before placing your hand onto his cock.

Slowly at first, you begin pumping him. You look up into his eyes, noticing the small flow of curses that escape from his mouth as he watches your handiwork. He lifts his hand to caress your cheek, a sweet, yet pleading smile on his face for a moment before he raises his hand once again onto the top of your head.

With his guidance, you lean your head down towards him. Teasingly, you swirl your tongue around his tip, enjoying the steady stream of curses that still tears from his throat.

"Y/N," he says gruffly, "tell me if it's too much. Say- ahh... say purple."

You smile at his choice of a safe word before taking him deeper into your mouth, to the point where he's going down your throat. You feel him thrust his hips towards you, shoving you further down until your nose is pressed against his skin. You feel your eyes tear up as he begins face fucking you up and down his length, shoving you further each time he goes along.

Soon, he lifts you up and lets out a deep breath. "Take a break," he tells you. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Although you take Atsumu's genuine care into account, you still shove your mouth back around his cock.

"Fuck," he hisses through his teeth. "I'm so..."

Even without finishing his sentence, he thrusts himself deeper into your mouth. You let out a muffled moan at the sensation of his hot, thick liquid shooting down your throat. When you pull out, Atsumu visible shutters.

"C'mere," he says, pulling you up towards him. He kisses you again, not giving a single thought to whatever of his leftover cum was still in your mouth.

His arms reach down to the bottom of the shirt he had bought you, pulling it up and throwing it away. The same happens to your bra as it is unclipped and forgotten in mere seconds.

Atsumu sits up, leans towards your chest, and greedily attaches himself to one of your breasts. As he gently sucks at your skin you tangle your fingers into his hair, tugging lightly as the contact he's making drives you crazy.

Realizing your neediness, he flips you underneath him again and pulls away the rest of your clothes. He then bends your legs up so your feet are flat against the bed and spreads you apart. His fingers slide between your folds, quickly squeezing into your sopping pussy.

"Damn you're so tight, Y/N. I can't wait to feel you around me," he smirks, giving direct eye contact as you gaze into his darkening orbs.

Desperately, you call back to him. "'Tsumu, I need you."

At the sound of your request, he quickly removes his hand and throws off his shirt. He lines himself up as he hovers above you, and places himself in with zero hesitation.

As he further pushes himself in, he doesn't hand out pity. He begins pounding into you mercilessly, pulling himself back until he's mostly out before hammering himself back into you again.

You scratch at his back, pulling him towards you, hoping he'll give you even more. He grabs one of your hands and pins it beside your head, interlocking his fingers with yours.

"You feel so good around me," he hisses. "God, I can feel myself stretching you out."

While he speaks, you notice that he's panting above you. His chest expands and compresses quickly each time he forms a word. You hum in response, only provoking him more as he angles his hips to push himself further into you. He takes his free arm and pushes your knees towards your chest. He forces himself into you at a new angle that hits just the right spot.

You can't help the screams that erupt from your throat as he continues to mercilessly stretch you out further. Whatever thoughts you had given to worry about anyone walking by and hearing you have long been forgotten.

"You like that?" he asks with a smirk, staring straight into your eyes.

You only nod in response, seeing as he is quite literally fucking you silly. As he continues to hit at just the right spot, you release around him. He then quickly pulls out, landing hot ropes of his cum onto your stomach.

Once he's done cleaning the both of you up, he collapses on the bed beside you, obviously tired after all that work. You look at him with a similarly exhausted look, chuckling at how out of breath the two of you are.

"'Tsumu," you call breathlessly, "can you stay for awhile?"

"Sure," he nods, gently placing a kiss on your lips.

He holds out his arms to you, smiling as you wiggle your way into his hold. You wrap yourself around him and sink into his warmth. Quickly, the two of you fall fast asleep.

 Quickly, the two of you fall fast asleep