𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"W-who the hell are you?!" you exclaim to an unfamiliar stranger rummaging through your clothes while you're dressed in merely a towel.

"Huh?" he questions as he turns to you.

"What kind of pervert goes through a girl's clothes while she's in the shower?!" you shout as you step closer to him.

"I'm not a pervert," he defends himself.

"Like hell you aren't. You sure look like one right now going through my shit!"

The stranger groans and closes the drawer. "I was looking to make sure you actually had clothes suitable for you to wear."

You find yourself grabbing onto your towel at his words, not completely trusting him.

"I do," you nod. "So you can go."

"That's fucking rude," he scoffs.

"You think I'm rude?! Why should I be nice to the people who are keeping me here against my will?! Who the hell even are you anyway?" you huff.

"Suna," he replies as though he expects you to know him- which you do.

The informant head...

"Why're you in my room, Suna?" you then ask him. "Purely to make sure I have clothes?"

"No," he shakes his head. "Those stupid twins were fighting over which one of them was going to come in here and I got picked to do it after they caught me recording the fight."

"That's what you get, I guess," you sigh as you sit on the end of your bed.

"Yeah, whatever," he replies as he walks towards your little table. "You need anything before I go?"

"I'd like to go outside," you tell him with a cheesy grin.

"Too bad," he scoffs. "I'm not going to walk you like a fucking dog."

"Seriously!?" you say straight-faced. "I'm not an animal, you know."

"Yeah? Then why're you caged in here?" he says with a proud smirk at his clever comment.

"I don't want to be," you huff as you cross your arms. "I'm here against my will, remember?"

"That's right," he nods passively, as though he hardly cared about that.

"So can I leave then?" you ask hopefully.

Suna chuckles at your sly remark. "No."

You watch, trying to come up with something more convincing to say as he gathers together your lunch, placing the used napkin and chopsticks into the bowl.

"You'll get something to eat again later... unless I'm told to do it. In that case, you probably won't get anything."

"If I die from starvation, it's on you," you groan.

"I can live with that, Y/N," he nods as he picks up the bowl.

You watch as Suna heads towards the door. Part of you wishes he wouldn't leave so soon. As much as he's been a bother, it's also been nice to have someone to talk to rather than being in an empty room alone all day.

"I'm sure 'Tsumu will be by later," he comments without looking back.

"He's probably the last person to come see me," you scoff.

Suna only shakes his head in disagreement before turning the doorknob. "Oh, and you're lucky I didn't bring my phone," he says with a shit-eating smirk. "Maybe wear something more than a towel next time."

With that, Suna opens and shuts the door behind himself.

"Huh?!" you exclaim aloud the second his words resonate in your brain. "What was that supposed to mean, you pervert!"

Maybe Inarizaki really is full of perverts like the boss told me.

You ponder over the thought as you walk to your dresser. When you open the top drawer, you can easily tell Suna's torn through the entire pile of clothes.

"Well, at least I've got something to keep myself busy for a while," you sigh as you begin pulling out the pieces.

About an hour later- or what seems to be that long- someone knocks on your door

"Come in," you call lazily as you sit up on your bed.

You watch as Osamu and Ojiro unlock your door and step in. They stand before you silently, Osamu shutting the door before turning around. The two men share a nod before staring you down in a way that makes you wish you could hide.

"Can I help you?" you ask with more than a hint of attitude.

Neither of them gives you a direct verbal response, but Osamu holds out the same phone as he did before; your phone.

"It was quite easy to get into," he tells you with no other context.

You roll your eyes, groaning silently at his annoying behavior.

"Don't worry, it's mostly useless crap. However, I could have lived without reading your conversations with 'Tsumu," he says with disdain. "You much have really played him by going on that date."

"It wasn't like that!"

"Save those lies for 'Samu's brother. I don't care to hear it." Ojiro says, stealing your attention from the man whose face seems to have softened a bit after hearing you exclaim your position with such conviction.

You watch Ojiro as he takes a step forward. "You know, Y/N, I would like to hear your side of the story though."

Ojiro grabs the chair you had used to eat lunch and swings it towards himself. As he sits, he places his elbows on his knees and leans towards you.

"However, since you've decided against doing so..." he momentarily freezes as he pulls something out from his pocket. Your eyes then shift to Osamu, who's typing something into your phone. When you look back towards Ojiro, he's pointing a gun at your face. "We'll make you speak to someone else."

"And what do you mean by that?" you ask.

Your answer is quickly answered from the sound of your phone dialing. Osamu shows you the phone once again; your eyes widen as the familiar contact flashes before your eyes.

 Osamu shows you the phone once again; your eyes widen as the familiar contact flashes before your eyes