𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

You rush down the stairs of the building, leaving Osamu in your dust. Without much thought, you rush across the street and kneel beside Atsumu. Almost immediately your arms are tossed around him and he lets out a small chuckle at the irony of you actually being here.

"Didn't trust I could do this myself, huh?" he teases weakly.

"Don't be such a dick," you hum with a soft smile upon your lips, happy that he's well enough to be making the ridiculous comment. "If we didn't come, you'd be a goner."

"Suppose so," he grins. "Thanks, baby."

"Yeah, alright," a familiar third voice chimes in from behind you. "You can save the flirting when you're alone at home. I just called Sakusa. Let's get you back to the house."

"Wait a second, let me stop the bleeding first!" you say to get Osamu to stop moving. He nods and waits patiently as you rip off the bottom half of Atsumu's pant leg and tie it into a knot around the area of the bullet wound. You let it sit for a moment, applying a bit of pressure until Atsumu's able to take over. You then nod to his brother, signaling that you're ready to go.

Osamu walks around to the other side of Atsumu and slings his brother's arm around his shoulder. On the count of three, the two of you lift him up and slowly begin walking him towards Osamu's car.

"The hell're you even doing here?" Atsumu scoffs at his brother. "Didn't think you cared much about this whole thing."

"Yeah, well your little girlfriend is pretty good at pulling the 'brother' card, so I guess that convinced me," he shakes his head.

"Hm," Atsumu thinks aloud as his twin places him into the back seat of the car. "Y/N's the best, isn't she."

"Pain in my ass is more like it, perfect for you," Osamu groans as he shuts the door. When he turns around, he's then caught with a glare from you. "What? It's not like it isn't true. Had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see if you were going to take the damn shot or not!"

"Whatever, 'Samu," you scoff as you walk around the car. The moment your back's faced to him, a smile grows on your lips. Finally, you beam internally, it seems as though 'Samu's accepted me!

"You're a moron," Sakusa deadpans as he looks down at his friend lying weakly in bed

"You're a moron," Sakusa deadpans as he looks down at his friend lying weakly in bed. "Why do you keep doing this?!"

"It's not my fault!" Atsumu pouts as he looks over at you rather than the scientist staring him down.

"I'm not a real fucking doctor, you know," Sakusa groans as he reaches into the medical bag he's brought along with him.

Now that he's done fixing Atsumu up for the second time in a matter of days, Sakusa hands him an unlabeled bottle filled with pills. He opens the cap and passes two round, white pills. He then nods for you, reaching out with his other hand as you pass him a small water bottle.

"Here, take two of these now and whenever you're experiencing a lot of pain," Sakusa comments as he hands everything over to Atsumu.

"Thanks," he smiles weakly, hands shaking as he pops the small pills into his mouth and swallows them down with water.

"Sure thing, just don't make a habit outta this shit, alright? Once was more than enough for me!"

"I got it," Atsumu smiles as the scientist begins to pack up his things. He then nods to the two of you and makes his way out of the room, shortly followed by Osamu who gives his goodbyes as well.

Once the two men are gone, you climb into bed beside Atsumu and wrap your arms around him.

"Ya know," you hum softly as you gently close your eyes, relaxing into his warm body, "today was the first time I ever actually killed somebody."

"Uh- Really?!" Atsumu wonders aloud, definitely shocked by your admission. "I thought you had... Shit, I'm so sorry I made you do that, Y/N..."

"It's okay," you assure him as you run your fingers up and down his arm soothingly. "I did it for me and the others at Shiratorizawa. They deserve something better than what the boss was giving them... and I think a lot of them only had smiles as they reminisced the days of the past before Ushi got so damn power-hungry."

"Perhaps," Atsumu agrees weakly, and the conversation settles down into a soft silence.

"'Tsumu?" you eventually break the silence in a quiet voice. "What do you think'll happen to Shiratorizawa now?"

"Dunno," he shrugs. "I bet Kita'll try to claim it, take back the territory he's lost plus the deal over Sakusa. Does Shiratorizawa actually have anyone that could take your old boss' place?"

"I don't know for sure... Semi was the co-leader, but he seemed happier working his sniper rather than planning and entertaining," you admit.

"So what now?" he asks, eliciting another silence from the two of you. "Guess it doesn't matter. It's out of our control anyway."

As his words ring through your mind, an idea suddenly strikes. "It's not entirely out of our hands," you allude as you begin to piece your thoughts together. "You are the co-leader, are you not?"

"I am," he nods, "though that damn jerk never takes a single thing that I say to him seriously! I mean come on?! How hard is it to accept someone else's idea once is a goddamn blue-"

"Hey, 'Tsumu," you gently tap his shoulder to get his attention. "I think I have an idea, a plan that may benefit both sides. Do you think there's any way you could let me go back to Shiratorizawa just one more time? I'd like to meet with Semi and Tendou."

"Yeah, sure," he nods. "If you tell me what for."