Chapter 6

Chapter 6

JAMES AIDEN

I am here waiting at the restaurant because of having a meeting of the CEO of the B&H Company. It already 6:30 in the evening.

“I’m sorry sir if I were late. Natraffic po kasi” Paghingi niya ng tawad. I just sigh. So it’s not her who will attend the meeting.

“Its fine.” Walang emosyon kung sagot. “So the CEO couldn’t come?” malamig kung tanong

“Yes sir. Humihingi ho siya ng tawad, because she’s busy this past few days, that’s why she let me attend of the meeting instead.” I just nodded
She started to talk about my investment but my attention is not about that. It’s about her, I intentionally do this because I wanted to see here, but I guess she’s not available. I diverted my eyes on her when she cough purposely to get my attention “Sir are you listening”  I just nodded “ continue” I said.

“Sir thank you. I hope we’ll see each other again.” She said

“I hope that your CEO will not be busy soon. I wanted to talk to her, if its possible?” I said with no emotion

“Yes sir. I will tell Miss Sandoval about it sir.” I just nodded

“Mauna na po ako sir” I nodded and then she walked. I sit back and lean on chair to balance my weight. ‘When would it be to see you again.’

Yes, for 8 years I didn’t see here. She was being protected to her parent that’s why I didn’t saw her. I already used all my connections but its not worth it. But yesterday I saw her in the mall with a girl. I followed them wherever they go. Then I saw the girl running out, leaving her inside the bookstore, so I followed her

*FLASHBACK

“Little kid, are you lost?”  I asked her. She faced me and I saw her beautiful face, she looked like someone I knew, and I was shocked, because the color of her eyes is just like mine. Our amber ayes Is the rarest eye color in the world, how is it possible.

“Yes sir, Uh where’s the comfort room?” because of shock, hindi ko nasagot ang tanong niya.

“Mister” I got back at my senses when she grabs the hem of my shirt “Yes. Oh Yeah follow me” I bring her at the girls’ comfort room and waited for her outside. After a minute she, s already infront of me.

“Let’s go.” I hold her hand. While walking she’s staring on me. “Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked her

“Why po that we have the same eye color po?” She asked. ‘I don’t know to young lady’.

“Do you remember the place when you leave.” I changed the topic, because I also don’t know what is the answer of here question. While walking, binitawas niya ang kamay ko at tumakbo.

"MOOOMMY” She shouted and run to her mother. And to my surprise I stilled when I saw her face. It’s her, the one that I’ve been looking for, for almost 8 years. And there she is hugging her daughter. My eyes are wide open because of my thought. Is it possible? That, that girl she was hugging were mine. After that I turned my back at them.  I need to talk to her. And walked away.

I came back to my senses when my phone ring.

“Hello? Yes, don’t worry I’ll be home. Okay bye” then ended the call. I left the restaurant and started the engine. Following the route kung saan ang daan pauwi sa isang subdivision kung saan ako nakatira.