№2 Race to the Support Student and The First Recruitment

This and next chapter is mainly recruiting. If you don't recognize the name or it bleeped out it's because Midoriya is using a nickname or I don't want you to know who it is quite yet.

As soon as she said that everyone looked between me and Bakugou. (I only call him Kacchan to annoy him.) Quite a few of both 1-A and 1-B immediately went to him. 1-C stayed where they were and some of the hero course students stayed seemingly confused on what to do. I just go and collect my rule book. Smiling up at everyone. Only for a moment I let my more villainous self show and I can see quite a few of the undecided look at me in interest.

Suddenly All Might coughed, "I think we are forgetting something Nezu." Turning back to the microphone Nezu says one last thing, "Oh yes and most every student who doesn't choose one side or isn't in a class that is chosen for the war will be working as regular citizens along with robots. We do expect less than three heroes course students to drop out but all of 1-C is allowed to be let out of the fight as well as 1-D and 1-E. You may do what you wish now."

As soon as he finishes I walk out of the stadium and straight to 1-H. I have an idea of my plan, but if I don't have Mei on my team then everything will be pointless. Arriving just in time to see the aftermath of an explosion Mei looks at me and smiles. "Hey Aka, how are you?" Shaking my head  and chuckling I reply, "Pretty good. Turns out I'm the Villain leader for the new and improved U.A. War. Actually came here to ask if my pretty little assistant wanted to defeat the heroes and run our own little government for a bit." Running over to me I catch them mid air in a hug. "YES! Omg I can be the robot queen! I'll have an army of babies!" Laughing at her antics I set them down. "Whatever you want as long as you're on my team." Her smile growing, they quickly say, "Of course! I would never betray my little red like that! Heroes be damned, I would do it for real if you asked me." Giving her another hug I give them one if my signature smiles. "Great! I have to go do something, but here's my dorm key. Grab notebooks labeled № 18 and № 19 and see how you like the designs. We will go over them together soon, but I need to be sure you can get everything I want done before I want to use them. And that the blueprints even make sense. I'll be back tomorrow!" Handing her the keys and giving them a quick kiss on the head and jog out the door.

After a bit I found my obvious vigilante. "Hey Suimin!" Turning to me they nod their head in acknowledgment. "Hello Aka, I assume you're here about the war." Grinning, I do a dramatic bow. "You know me so well, Suimin!" Standing I let my grin turn into a more villainous and calm smile. "I would like to use you and that little boyfriend of yours. Of course I won't disclose my full plan yet but you can be assured you will be rewarded when all of this is done." Giving me a shit eating grin they responded quickly, "I have no doubt of that. You have a deal." Nodding my head I let my smile become one of happiness. "I'll tell you what you need on a burner phone until I get my new toys ready. If you need me I'll know it. And if I don't you know where to find me." Leaning against the wall their grin disappears, "Understood Aka." Waving, I turn around to walk away. "Goodbye Suimin!"

I have someone new to use.

What are your guesses for who Suimin and their boyfriend are?
Goodbye dearies 💕