№12 Simping and Shooting

Forgot to publish this last night sorry!
Attack numbero uno!

Tsuyu (Surprised?)

As I followed Midoriya to go and talk to Ibara ,who was acting as a secretary for the time being, an explosion went off. All three of us in the room immediately dive for cover. I wait a few seconds before standing. Knowing that Midoriya has something to do with this meant that I didn't care as much if he was hurt. Of course I cared a lot since he was a very good friend, but I put that aside for the game.

Dusting myself off I turn to Ibara, "Protect Midoriya and the base! I'm gonna go find Bakugou!" Turning quickly I run to the area that everyone else should be at. I immediately see Bakugou yelling at everyone to get into teams of three. I end up being on a team with Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, Yui Kodai, Juzo Honenuki, Nirengeki Shoda, Sero, Uraraka, Satou, and Sen Kaibara. "Come one dumbasses! We have to hurry!" With that we ran to the first explosion.

Mata's P.O.V

We had just finished setting up and so now me and Akaao were setting up our snipers. Akai shi had made sure all of team B could use them as well as making sure team A understood how to use different weapons in an emergency. After a minute I turn to Akaao, "Hey Akaao aren't your partners on team A." They nod as she runs a hand through the wig she had on. "Yeah my girlfriends are down there. Kinda wish we were together, but at least we're on the same side. I know Akai shi will let us have some time together after they betray the heroes anyway." Making sure my mask is on properly I smile at them. "I'm sure he will. Y'know the idea of splitting us and sending them undercover was gold. I mean who would believe that there would be a mole placed in the game before it even started! Aka really is amazing." Akaao chuckles as I grin. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were dating the guy." Dramatically putting my hand on my head I "fall" onto Akaao's lap. "I wish! I mean have you seen that guy! He could step on me and I'd say thank you." Laughing, they push me off. "Well you can simp on your own time. The first team is here." Sighing I turn back to my sniper.

Speaking to my comm I say, "First team is in position. Are teams 2 or 3 in sight?" I start tracking my first target as I wait for a response. "Team two is spotted, but not in range. Team three is still unknown." I'm really glad we know that there will usually be three teams. Thank goodness Akai shi knows Bakugou so well or we'd be guessing how many people would show to each sight and that'd be one hell of a mess. "Explosion three will be going off in five. Notify us when both teams are in range." The explosions are close enough that while team one and two are still getting attacked by Akaao and Suimin, me and Ki will be attacking team three. The hope is to knock out most of 1b and maybe some weak 1a students tonight. We each have seven bullets.

As team one is finally in position for both of us to have a good shot Ki talks into the comms, "Both team two and three are in position." Smiling, I look at Akaao. "Ready to fuck shit up?" Turning to me I see that Akaao has the same smile. "Hell yeah." Turning back I speak into the comms for the last time tonight. "Shoot." With that four shots go off.

Izuku's P.O.V

The heroes should be back soon. Or what's left of them anyway. As I talk to Ibara I suppress the urge to smile. After a few seconds someone breaks into the room. Ibara immediately trys to use her vines, but the robot quickly kills her off. It then attacks me eventually just shooting me in the stomach and next to my head before leaving hurriedly. Minutes later as I held pressure to the wound the heroes came into the room. I let out a fake cry as I made eye contact with Bakugou, "Help…" letting myself pass out from a small head injury as I finished the sentence.

You'll find out the heroes casualties and how the massacre went in the next chapter.
Also if you've read this fare you have officially read 10,792 words.
I've written over ten thousand words!

We don't talk about the fact I forgot all of the pictures.

Here's some info on the villain group. They all have hoods on the outfits unlike the picture. Though they had the option to also get a wig if wanted. Each person has a masquerade mask that they wear as well. They only wear these outfits while on Midoriya's business. Any other time they will be in their own outfits which your author hasn't a clue about so you'll see those later. On that not here's what everything looks like.

 On that not here's what everything looks like

Villain groups outfits.

Akaao's Mask

Ki and Suimin's Masks

Mata's Mask