№17 Surprise!

Hiiiii! Sorry this took  nearly half a year to happen. I love you all and thank you for continuing to read this garbage as I got my life together. Anyway here's chapter 17 of my take on the U.A. Civil war.

??? P.O.V

I received a message from Midoriya to set the plan in motion.
So I did just that.

Walking over to Momo I asked if Tsu could cover my patrol as I had accidentally hurt my back while cleaning up the mess from yesterday.
She easily said yes and created a heating pad to put on my back while telling me to go relax. While walking to our shared sleeping area uI slipped notes from Midoriya into specific heroes pockets and bags.
Laying with the heating pad on my back to keep up appearances I told Midoriya that I had finished it.

Aka shi:
Thanks Shāpu! If things go according to plan you should have a nice surprise on the news soon.

I waited forty minutes before turning on the "news".
Immediately my phone and jaw dropped in shock.

Monoma P.O.V

"Where were you?" Kendo was particularly annoying today but I just shrugged it off as I showed the food I had in my hand. "I got food. Be grateful or I might think you are starting to act like those 1-A bastards." I say it with no real bite as I'm tired. Setting the food on our makeshift table I grab a granola bar and fall onto the futon. Eating the stupid thing before yelling out that I'd be taking a nap.

About three hours passed when I woke up to Aka messaging me to check the news. Groggily getting up I turn on our shitty TV to see the news. I feel much more awake as the surprise of what I see sets in.
How did he do that?!

Denki P.O.V

Me and Jirou were just talking about the plan for tonight when we both get a message from Midoriya.
Aka:
Turn on the TV ;)

Jirou turned on the TV and we both watched as the "civilian" news anchor reported on what Midoriya had just accomplished. I accidentally zapped Jirou as my eyes continued to be glued to the screen. She didn't even seem to notice as we both kept our eyes locked to the screen.

Third P.O.V

The rest of the heroes come into the room as they hear someone drop their phone.
When they saw the news they all began to freak out. Though if you looked at six people you would see that they weren't concerned but excited. Though the surprise hid it well.

After all it's not like you see the words. "Nine ex-pro heroes have gone missing." On the news everyday.

At the Villains hideout.

"Hey amour! Can you help me get Power Loader and Thirteen into the room. They're kinda hard to move." Mei called out to Midoriya as they forced skinny All Might into a chair with wheels and launched him towards the room they wanted him in. Izuku chuckled before helping her as he shook his head.

Again I'm so sorry this took so long the be updated.
I'm also sorry I wasn't able to post 9 hours ago like I had planned. Wattpad kind freaked out when I started to write.
Anyways I love you all and thank you for reading.

Goodbye dearies 💕