№5 Looking over Blueprints With the Robot Monarch

I got kinda carried away with this chapter, but I hope you like it!

Izuku's P.O.V

I wake up to a text from ••••••. We don't talk often so it's quite a surprise when they are asking to be a part of my plan.

???:
Hey Midoriya I was wondering if I could be on your team?

Midoriya-kun:
Yeah sure.

Midoriya-kun:
I'll contact you on a burner until I get the special device I asked my support student to make.

???:
Okay! I'll help in any way I can!

Midoriya-kun:
That's great •••••!

Midoriya-kun:
Also when I use the burner I'll introduce myself as Aka. Please call me that.

???: Got it! Do you want me to delete these messages?

Midoriya-kun:
Yes. I will be deleting this as well. Talk to you later ••••••.

???:
Bye Aka!

You have deleted 9 messages

After deleting the messages I notice that Mata isn't in the room. They must have snuck out last night just Incase. Getting up I put on a white collared shirt with a green sweater and some grey pants. As well as grab my burner phone. "Time to go over the blueprints with Mei!" Putting my airpods in I start humming to My R I head to the kitchen.

When I got there the only person other than me was Momo. "Good morning Midoriya-kun." Taking out one airport I smile at her. "Morning Momo! You wouldn't happen to have some extra Jasmine tea, would you?" Pushing a jar with my name on it towards me she lets out a small laugh. "You make so much tea and coffee I made you two jars. One with your favorite coffee beans and the other with jasmine tea leaves. The one that's teal is the tea leaves and the maroon one is coffee beans." Giving her a quick hug I say thank you. I would often make a large cup of iced coffee and tea for me and Mei (or whoever I was hanging out with that day) to drink since several of my friends and I often have trouble staying awake and are now caffeine addicts.

Making my drinks I put some fruits and two croissants in a basket as well as two granola bars and a bag of jerky. Hiding the burner phone under the food I go to say goodbye to Momo when Todoroki walks in. "Hello Midoriya-kun." Giving them a smile I say my good mornings and grab a bowl of soba from the fridge. "Here you go Todoroki-kun! Hey I was wondering if you've decided what side you're gonna be on in the battle?" Smiling slightly as it sits down and takes a bite of their soba, it swallows the noodles before responding. "I haven't chosen quite yet, but I was planning on thinking it over until lunch." Picking up the basket again I smile at him once more. "Well just know you don't have to choose my team. I won't hold it against you, you're my friend no matter what happens." Giving a slightly larger smile than before they look into my eyes. "Thank you Midoriya-kun." Patting it's head, something I had grown accustomed to doing over the past few months, I walk towards the door. "Goodbye Momo! Goodbye Todoroki-kun!" Is the last thing I say before going off to Mei.

Entering the classroom I see that there is not a single show of any explosions and an asleep Mei next to my notebooks. "They must have fallen asleep looking over the blueprints." Standing next to her I set down the basket and tea. Bringing the coffee next to their nose. "Five more minutes…" Sighing I start to walk away. "And here I thought my favorite assistant would want to have coffee and create some weapons with me. Guess I'll have to see if Tonma will be on my team." Hearing the screeching of the chair on the hard concrete I turn just in time for Mei to jump on me like a koala. "Nooooooooo!" Pressing their head into my neck she continues to say that I can't leave them. "I won't leave you sweetheart." Moving to look me in the eyes she asks, "Promise?" Kissing their cheek I smile softly. "Promise." Handing her the coffee I set them done on a chair. Sitting in one right next to them. "Ready to start Mei?" Nodding her head I grab notebook 18.

We had talked about several weapons and my new villain outfits. Plus first aid kits. One will be on me at all times and I'll also have a few in my bases. It was now 10 p.m. and Power Loader would be here soon. I just hope he doesn't mind that I'll be stealing his student for the day. "Hey Mei, I'm gonna go grab some mochi and boba for a snack. Anything specific you want?" Looking up from the blueprint of one of my costumes she shakes her head yes, "Make sure nothing with mango please." Scoffing, I kiss their cheek. "You're literally allergic to mangos. I would NEVER get you something that could harm you. You should know me by now." Ruffling her hair I head to go get snacks.

I came back with our boba and mochi to see Power Loader sitting down looking confused. "Mei~ I got the snacks!" I say bounding towards them. Setting the food and drinks next to the notebooks she kisses my cheek. "You're a lifesaver Zuku! I didn't realize how hungry I was but I'm sure the mochi will fix that right away!" Mid-way through the sentence they grab some mochi and shove it in her mouth. "Of course. Now can you get this all done in the two week time limit? Obviously you'll be with me in the city, but I want most of it done by the time we go into the city." I continue to speak as I grab a napkin and wipe off some mochi from their cheek. "Yep! Hell if you help me a bit I could probably get started on some of the stuff that you want for the middle of the game." Patting her head I hand them their boba. "Perfect."

Power Loader came over right after I handed Mei their drink. "Mei, not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but why have you not made any explosions today?" Turning to him, Mei points to me. "He woke me up around 7 a.m. and we've been working on his blueprints all day. I probably won't be making explosions until after the war honestly. I mean these blueprints are so perfect that I literally won't be able to make one." She turns back around and continues to go over the blueprints and starts to write down the material we'll need. Waving my hand to Power Loader I smile sheepishly. "Hello Power Loader sir." He looks at me in what seems to be shock for a moment before cracking a smile. "You must be the hero team leader! Honestly I'm surprised anyone was able to get Mei to stop making explosions. Thank you for that!" Rubbing my neck I reply rather quietly, "I'm actually the villain leader. Also I wouldn't let my favorite assistant explode any of my ideas. She knows that." Lifting the pen they were using in acknowledgment she tilts her head back and agrees, "Yeah he'd just find a way to replace me himself and wouldn't talk to me for a month. That means no special Zuku coffee. So, no explosions for muah." Looking even more shocked, his gaze shifts between me and Mei. "Would you like to hang out here from time to time? I could ask Nezu if you could just come to these classes sometimes."

This makes Mei turn around in excitement. "YES! ZUKU PLEASE SAY YES!" Chuckling I ruffle her hair again. "If Principal Nezu agrees as well as Aizawa-sensei then I see know problem with it." Jumping up they hug me. "Best day ever! Actually, wait second best, first is going to be when you take over the civil war and give me my gift." Laughing, I guided her back to their seat. "Well obviously. Because you like the gift more than me." Shaking her head quite quickly she hurriedly replies, "No no no no no! It's because we can prove to the teachers and the commission that if you wanted to you could take over the government!" Giving a slight chuckle I point back to the notebooks. "That will be a fun day, but in order to do that I need you to focus sweetheart. I have some people I need to contact. While I do that I want you to get all the material written down and start collecting it. Can you do that?" Nodding her head excitedly they start going over the notebooks again. Turning to Power Loader I grab the basket. "I'll be back later. She shouldn't cause any trouble for a bit. Just please make sure they keep focus." Nodding his head I walk out.

Time to assemble the team.

Important! I might have covid so even though I was never planning on having a good schedule with this it will probably be horribly wonky for the next bit.

I hope you enjoyed!
Goodbye dearies 💕