№14 Oh Look Another Filler

Another filler chapter. I'm sorry I hate making filler chapters, but I couldn't just skip to the next important part. Again I'm so sorry!

Izuku's P.O.V

I wake up finally feeling the pain from Mei's attack. It hurts like hell, but I sit up to see that I'm in one of the futons  that are now vacant with what I assume is half of the hero students. I remove the blanket on me and try to muffle my groans as I stand. Suddenly one of the heroes walks in and turns on the light. Letting out a louder groan I turn to see Aoyama looking at me. "Mi amor! Don't get up, you were injured!" He nearly shouts waking up everyone who was asleep. Feeling slightly dizzy I listen to him and slowly get back on the futon. "Fuuu….." I let the silent swear out as I try not to cry out in pain. Dang it that head injury might have been severe. Wasn't planning on that, but it's not a big change. Once everyone is fully awake they come over to me. Others are coming into the room as well. "Are you okay Mid….Neru?!" Uraraka asks as I try to stand once more, only for Todoroki to force me back down. "You are injured. You need to rest." Huffing out a sigh I look at Uraraka to reply a simple yes before yawning. Everyone is around me now, though I can't tell if they are worried or are afraid I'll attack.

"You can rest Neru." As Momo says that the song DONTTRUSTME starts to play. "Thank you Creati, but I believe that is my phone ringing. Could someone hand me it?" Tsu used her tongue to take it off the small table on the other side of the room and bring it to me. "Thanks Froppy!" I look to see who's calling. Mei is of course the caller. "Hello sweetheart. What are you calling me about?" Suddenly realizing the hero team probably has no idea I'm talking to Mei as I don't often call her anything but Mei in front of them. "WHERE ARE YOU! I KNEW YOU'D BE OUT FOR MOST THE DAY BUT ITS 5 A.M.! THE CAFE OPENS SOON! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Moving the phone from my face I give everyone who is obviously spying on the call a smile before giving a small chuckle into the phone. "One, I'm with the heroes. Two, I'm sorry I'm late, I ended up getting hurt.  Three, I know it opens soon and I'll be there. Four, you already said that. Did you get sleep?" Hearing a huff they say that they did sleep and only woke when I wasn't in our shared room by three in the morning. "That's good. I'll be home soon. You can get more sleep. I'll open today." Letting out a muffled okay I can tell she has fallen asleep again after a minute of not saying anything. Probably didn't even get out of bed and just immediately called me. Letting out a small chuckle I say goodnight as I end the call.

"Can I leave within the hour? My cafe opens at 7:30 and I'd like to make sure everything is ready." Thankfully I made extra stuff yesterday so all I'll have to do is cook it. I'm glad I thought ahead. "I'm sorry, but with your injuries I don't think it'd be safe for you to walk that far." Iida says with his robot hands. What is he chopping? The legs of his paralyzed brother? Sighing I look around. "Couldn't one of you just walk me? If you don't think I'll be okay until my employees come in you can stay." For a moment everything pauses before Mina offers to do it. "I'm going with you then. Thanks Pinky!" She waves her hand nonchalantly as Kirishima helps me up. "Call me Mina!" Taking a moment to stabilize I let out a small sound of acknowledgment. Dusting myself off I give my signature smile. One I've grown accustomed to.

As an afterthought I ask, "Why don't you all have breakfast at my cafe?! You all did so much that the least I could do is make you breakfast." I say pocketing my phone. Waiting a second for a response one of them decides to say yes. Nodding, I stretch my back. "Can we head out now Mina? I would like to get dressed into something more appropriate as well." I look at my clothes in disgust. I knew it would be ruined but there are bits of blood on a few different places so now it's stuck to my skin. "Sure Nami-kun!" She walks away as I follow, waving to the others as I do. "Sooooo Nami-kun, have a partner?" Gods I should have known. This is Mina we're talking about! Of course she'll pry into my love life. Even in the game. Sighing I start talking to her about my non-existent love life.

Team V Group chat (3 hours later)

Aka:
Team B please meet at the underground base tonight at 1 a.m.
You are being properly introduced.
Be careful.

Happy birthday to me! I just died my hair after setting up this chapter and I actually feel confident in how I look! And again, sorry about the filler chapter.

Goodbye dearies 💕