№8 Cat Cafe!

We are finally in the city! Sadly the heroes aren't yet, but we're getting close.

Today's the day me and the vigilantes will be entering the city. I'm currently just meeting with Mei to make sure they're ready. Putting in my airpods the song Can You Hear My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon starts to play. Snacking on pockys I play the air drums as I walk to Mei's dorm. Knocking on her door they open the door and smile. "Aka, just in time! I need help choosing what to wear. Since we plan on opening the cafe today I want it be dressed nicely. Plus you need to change because you can NOT wear a "villain" shirt." Sighing dramatically I flop onto the bed. "I would have never pegged you as the fashion type Mei." Throwing an empty to-go cup at my face she flips me off. "I'm not, but you are. And don't lie, we both know that you wear those shirts to piss Bakugou off because of his fashion forward parents." Laughing I stand up and grab a few accessories and some clothes. Handing it to them I smirk. "Pink form fitting turtleneck with ripped jeans. Pink and white sneakers, a rose gold clock necklace, and bracelet. That work for you sweetheart?" Nodding her head I turn around and look over my check list as they change. "Done!" Turning around I nod my head.

Glad I made the right decision, I head to my box of random clothes Mei has of mine. Deciding to go big or go home I choose a black turtleneck with a white shirt sleeved button up, some black trousers and a black belt plus some chains (plus lock) and rings. Tucking in the shirts I only button the bottom button as I add the chains and lock to my neck, wrist, and trousers. Putting the rings on last I figure I should probably take out the fake extension I keep in my hair to hide my undercut. "Mei I'm finished. Can you help with my extensions while I put my shoes on?" Bouncing over to me they nod their head as I turn.

Finally we are finished and I help Mei sit up after redoing her braids that were horribly done by whoever did them last. "Ready to go?" Nodding their head she grabs their purse/backpack thingy.

Walking to the front of the school, we're met with All Might, Power Loader, Aizawa, Mic, and Nezu all waiting for us. The other teachers must have been left to supervise the others while we go to the fake city. "Hello villains and vigilantes of the U.A Civil War. As to not alarm any of the other students or civilians this war will be held on an island. Please partner up with someone and we will be on our way." As everyone partners up they walk into the bus with their partners. Walking closer to the pros I smile. "If you guys are gonna stay on the island for a bit, Mei and I will be starting up the cafe later today." Going back to Mei I let her use my arm to steady themselves. Finally as we get into the bus I see the back seats are wide open. Looking between Mei and the seat she finally understands and instead of being a normal human being as walking to the seats they lunge at the seats. Chuckling, I walk over and help her up. "My head hurts." Sitting on the far left I let them rest her head on my lap. "Maybe you shouldn't have lunged at the seats like you were trying to tackle someone in football." She mumbles probably as they relax into me. Being fairly certain they didn't get a concussion I let her sleep on my lap. It was a long ride anyways.

When we finally get there I see that we are obviously the ones with the most stuff. Seeing as we are the villains it makes sense though, so I don't mention it. "You have the week to do what you want with your resources. You have everything a normal city has plus anything you asked to be brought here. Enter the city…now!" Both me and Mei grab our stuff and head to the cafe.

Opening the house I see the cats are in the kennels in the back being dropped off an hour before us. "You already know the plan right? Or do I need to go over it again?" Getting one of the many boxes she smirks up at me. "Of course I remember. I'll dig up the catacombs under the city while you set up the cafe and see how many of the class 1-C civilians who you said could have a job here are actually going to show up. You'll also be doing food and see if any of the vigilantes want a job here right?" Nodding my head I start to open the cafe boxes that were sent earlier. Since it had nothing to do with the actual fight they could send this ahead of time thankfully.

It had been two hours and three people had shown up. Mahiru Higashikuni, Khali Miyazaki, and Touza Kousetsu. Honestly I didn't need any more people since this is a small cafe that'll be short-lived. Though more help would be appreciated, I would be fine with these three. "Midoriya-kun?" Fuck honorifics! "Yes, Miyazaki? Oh and you can just call me Izuku! We worked together after all." Giving my signature smile she pauses. "Oh..umm...okay! Anyway Mi... Izuku I finished cleaning the dishes. Would you like me to go and make sure the cats are clean and well taken care of?" Nodding my head I go back to checking over the food. I had made a ton of food and sent it out to be refrigerated here. I'm now just making sure everything looks good and is still okay.

Leaving the fridge I find the dishes have been cleaned as well as everything else. "Umm guys!" All three pop up from behind the door of the cat area. "I thought I just asked to sweep the floors and clean the tables. Plus the cats but that's not the point." I wave my hands a bit in front of me. Kousetsu walks out of the room and stands facing me. "Well you were already doing so much with the food and everything so we thought that cleaning the kitchen and actual cafe would be the least we could do." Maybe I should ask Nezu if I could keep these ones? "Thank you for that." Smiling, I dust myself off to see if I have anything on me. "Now the cafe opens in an hour so please get into your uniforms soon. Me and Mei will not be using them, but it shows you work for us so make sure to wear them and please try to avoid permanent damage." As I say that they all return to the cat area with a 'hai'. The doorbell jingles and as I turn to the door I smile.

"Well hello Shinsou-kun."

There is no surprise. If you didn't expect Shinsou to make an appearance in this I'm shocked. Well I hope you liked the chapter

Goodbye dearies 💕