№4 Bakugou Remembers That He's Human

Yes Bakugou has learned that he isn't a god in this world. He still thinks he's amazing, but he isn't stupidly overconfident and cocky. Please enjoy.

Bakugou's P.O.V

A ton of class 1-A and 1-B immediately joined me and while I already know I'm the best, I'm kinda mentally freaking out over what Deku is planning. Don't get me wrong I'm fucking amazing, but I've learned what my strengths are. And between the two of us I would be better with direct fighting. Deku knows everyone's weaknesses, their strengths, he can make decisions easily and he's a good leader. I can't analyze as fast as him and I'm known for just shouting out plans on the spot hoping my idea works on the spot with no real plan. Even if he's the only villain I'm sure he could last long enough to get some vigilantes to choose him. I don't doubt that we could beat him, but we can't beat him at his own game. I can't beat him at his own game. He's had years of practice and I have 2 weeks. So yeah we'll have to catch him off guard and over power him in numbers.

"Bakugou! What are we gonna do now?" Standing up after sitting in those uncomfortable seats I let my regular scowl replace the uncaring face I had moments before. "JUST FUCKING TRAIN DUMBASSES! I HAVE TO GO GET US A SUPPORT STUDENT!" Having yelled that I stomp off. Creati should be able to make most of the stuff we need but a support student will make everything that much easier. Especially because we can't waste money on extra food just for another set of gauntlets that a support student could make.

Walking into class 1-H I see jetpack reading over some book as they twirl a wrench on her finger. "Hey jetpack what are you doing!!" I say as calmly as I can. Don't want to scare off the best support student after all. "Looking over some blueprints I just got my hands on. The ideas are awesome! Anyway, what do you need, Bakugou-kun?" Twirling in their seat she looks at me in interest. "Want to be the hero team's support student!?" I'm trying not to yell but I'm still pretty loud. She starts to laugh. "I would love too Bakugou-kun, but sadly you're too late. You see Zuku came in earlier asking me something similar. He even gave me these note books of all the blueprints he has made." They pick up the notebook and wave it in my face. "FUCK!" Damnit damnit damnit how much has he already planned? How many people has he recruited!? I should have done this earlier! "You could ask Tonma Tako or Sunadori Hina, both are really good." Is all she says as she returns to looking over the blueprints that Deku has somehow already made.

Slamming the door shut as I leave after asking both goth girl and sticky fish to work for the heroes. It's already time for dinner and I have no idea what Deku has planned. Damnit I'll just have to keep training. I should probably figure out everyone's quirk too, Eh I'll figure that out tomorrow. Tonight I should just relax. "Hey Bakubro! Come on they have extra spicy Curry tonight!" Letting myself calm down I bit I just yelled, "I'm coming shitty hair!" Yeah I'll just relax tonight.

??? P.O.V

I need to talk to Midoriya. I know he's got the better chances of winning and messing with Bakugou by betraying him will be quite a bit of fun. I just hope this will work.

Who do you think wants to betray Bakugou and do you think Izuku already knows?

Goodbye dearies 💕