№7 Nezu's New Student and Mei's Finished Team B's Suits

We are almost to the war its self! Hope you're liking the story so far.

It had been a week since the war had started and today I got the pleasure of asking questions and talking to Nezu.

Walking to the door of Nezu's office I knock on their door. "Come in." Opening the door I see a knife fly towards my head. Catching it I take a seat and push the knife toward Nezu. "Hello to you too, Nezu." Smiling psychotically they put the knife into one of their drawers. "Now I understand you might have some questions for me." Nodding my head we begin the meeting.

"That would be everything I needed to say, Nezu." Writing something down he laughs. "I was hoping for entertainment and you don't disappoint! Hell it's been a week and you've already seemed to have gotten several teachers to bet on your behalf. Power Loader even asked you to come to his classes sometimes and seeing you now I'm inclined to agree." Grabbing my notebook I start to write as they continue to talk about their new form of entertainment. "What are you doing?" Looking up I see them looking intrigued at my notebook. "I had the question of if Aizawa could remove your quirk in my head and ended up coming up with an answer I wanted to write. Sorry if I seemed uninterested. I just felt the need to write it quickly." Gesturing to my notebook I hand it to them.

(A/N I have done that before and have a theory on it. Also didn't mention it, but this chapter is kinda me trying not to geek out on quirks by writing this.)

They ended up reading the whole notebook. It was number 20 and had more info on some newer heroes, a few of the new L.O.V members and some info on Nezu obviously. "You have quite a gift in analyzing Midoriya. I was already considering letting you visit the support course when you wanted, but what if you became my personal student? You would get a higher education than any other class and you could still attend required hero training. Plus when you're not training or working with me you'll be able to float around the school unlike the regular students." I had planned on either befriending or scaring Nezu over this war, but becoming their personal student. Well that's just perfect. I didn't even have to manipulate them. "If I win the war then I will gladly take you up on that offer." Smiling in the same psychotic way they had earlier.

"Then I can't wait to watch you win Midoriya."

Nezu's P.O.V

After meeting up with Midoriya I had a meeting with the main teachers that will be involved in the war.

"Hello everyone I'm sure you all are wondering why I called you here." Everyone besides Aizawa nods their head or shows some sign of confusion. "Today I met with Midoriya Izuku, the villain team leader." All Might immediately cuts me off. "I knew he wasn't cut out to be a villain, what should we do? It's already a week into the game. He'll get destroyed once they enter the fake city. Maybe we should just cancel the war." Getting annoyed I "cough" to get everyone's attention once again. "Before I was rudely interrupted I was actually going to tell you all some great news. Midoriya is the perfect villain leader. If he were to actually choose to be a villain we would all be royally screwed. That being said, he's incredibly smart and could rival me if taught properly. So, when he wins I will be taking him in as my personal student." Immediately everyone starts shouting questions. I hate how loud humans can become. "Any questions you have should be answered during the war. Oh and Power Loader yes he can come to your classes sometimes. He will also have a cat cafe when he isn't busy being a villain that heroes can go in and eat at, you are welcomed to go there once it's opened in the fake city."
I see Aizawa hide a smile in his scarf as I say this. He has always loved cats. "That should be all. Everyone please continue preparing for the war and Aizawa, get your husband here soon. I want to talk to him." With that I leave the room. I can't wait to see what Midoriya has in store.

Izuku's P.O.V

Walking into 1-H once again I see Mei. This time they're singing to Black Sheep by Metric. "Hey there black sheep." Turning around she gives me a wide grin. "Aka! Just the villain I was looking for!" Grabbing something off the desk they turn holding one of the many outfits for team B. "How's it look? It took a while since I've been busy working on the weapons, but I think this'll be to your liking." Looking at all of them I smirk. "They're perfect. I'll send them out tonight. Now how far along are we with everything else?" That sends her into a rant about everything they've done so far.

Eventually she has nothing left to talk about. "So all you need to finish before we start is my outfits and a few of my more interesting weapons?" Nodding their head she finishes putting all of team B's weapons and outfits into each of their boxes. "I knew you were amazing, but this is incredible! Thank you." Kissing their head I grab some of the boxes. "I can take half and you can take the other half?" Nodding my head I grabbed Ki and Suimin's boxes, since they'd be together anyways, and went to Suimin's room. I set them in front of the door and walk off.

Aka:
Your suits have been sent.

Ki:
Thank you Aka

Suimin:
Thank you Aka

Off to see if Mata wants to cuddle.

Sorry if this isn't the best quality. It's the second day of me writing this story.

Goodbye dearies 💕