№10 Heroes Forgot Something & Izuku being to smart

Is this to short? Should I have made it longer? Idk but I hope you enjoy!

Bakugou's P.O.V

Deku left a few days ago. Thank fuck we've been working our asses off because I have a feeling he's up to something. The only time I've seen him these last two weeks was dinner, other than that he's been avoiding the hero team. Even his little group. That surprised me because I had thought he would still talk to them. I even thought he had a crush on pink cheeks, but guess not. It was like he was distancing. Probably too scared that we would win quickly since he's a one man besides his mechanic.

Right now is our last few hours of relaxation before we leave. Well if relaxation means everyone who's a hero sitting in the 1-A common rooms just now remembering that Deku has notebooks on everyone. "Dang it! Why didn't I remember it!? I'm his best friend!" I had tried to be calmer around them so instead of telling pink cheeks that she's just a dumbass I instead chuckle. "Icy hot would disagree. The reason you dumbass didn't remember was because you were busy preparing for a physical fight. Which is exactly what we're going to give Deku!" I slowly start to shout, adding back my normal bite. "How!" Four eyes asks with his stupid robot hand movement shit. "We draw him out! Don't let him have the chance to sneak up on us! The second he's in your sights you take him! Nothing can stop you." I say the last bit coldly as I pick up my coffee. After a moment, raccoon eyes start talking and we come up with a semi-plan incase we run into him.

Later Aizawa-sensei enters the room. Yes, I call him Aizawa-sensei. "Come on brats, I want to get back to the games soon." Without questioning it (no one here has a death wish, that's Deku's thing) we all grab our bags and head to the busses. Now to pray that Deku's the only villain. Don't need him having any pawns to distract us.

Izuku P.O.V

Today's the day! Hero team entered the city early this morning and should be doing patrols soon. "Hey chaton!" Mei comes over to me and I yell for them. "Yeah?" Tilting her head confused, I smiled. "I'm gonna go fuck with the heroes~" Giving me a phsycotic smile she says, "Make sure to take a pic for me! Have fun!" Nodding my head I leave the cafe. We decided to start up later today, this way Mei has time to themself to do whatever they're working on and I could mess with the hero team a little bit.

As I walk around I slowly make my way to the small park in front of the hero team building. Both in this game and real heroes shouldn't have a big sign that says "HEY I'M A HERO COME ATTACK ME!" I mean I know that civilians need to know where to run to in an emergency, but there HAS to be a better way. Sitting down on a bench I opened my old 2000's book, the first Michael Vey book.

As I get to the part of *SPOILERS* Michael's mother getting taken. I hear the very loud footsteps of Bakugou Katsuki and a small group. Closing the book right as he gets behind me I turn around. "Ah, you must be the new heroes in town! Is there anything I can do to help you?" Huffing Bakugou glares. "YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT DEKU!" Tilting my head in mock confusion I respond, "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong person. No one's ever called me Deku before. I also don't know your hero names for that matter. No matter, I'm Nami Neru! Weird name I know." I say chuckling awkwardly as I smile up at the other heroes. Especially the few 1-B heroes in this small group.

"DON'T LIE DEKU!" Sighing slightly I stand up and pick up my book. "I'm sorry sir, but I have no idea who you're talking about. Is there any way I can prove I'm not this "Deku" guy you keep referring to?" What I don't think most of the hero team knows is that we have DNA testing here. They can test my DNA. I mean yeah it's meant to help them prove I'm the Villain, but it can be used like this too. Sadly for them I hacked into the system mid way through being made and changed it so it would say Nami Neru, but only when I gave it willingly if not it says I don't exist in the system. Meaning even if they know for a fact that I'm Izuku Midoriya, or the villain. They have no proof. "Bakubro calm down. I'm sorry sir, but would you be willing to come do a quick DNA test at our base across the street?" Nodding my head I follow them to the base.

Oh this is going to be fun!

Hope you enjoyed! Not really my best writing here. Though I can't wait for Izuku to f* stuff up!

Goodbye dearies 💕